WARNING: Boobs and bondage NSFW - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING: Boobs and bondage NSFW

Blog Entries

Thanks for the comments. I checked out your gallery stilllife, I love that winged girl by pegaso you did. Thanks Chern, didn't see what you were talking about at the bottom of the page, but thanks for checking my girl out.

Here is a little update from this weekend. Still loads and loads to do on her body but I am liking it so far. I have a little gap to fill on her neck so I think that is next before I get too far along. Let me know what you think so far.

Name:  sm18.JPG
Views: 498
Size:  12.7 KBName:  sm19.JPG
Views: 499
Size:  12.9 KBName:  sm20.JPG
Views: 496
Size:  13.5 KBName:  sm21.JPG
Views: 494
Size:  16.1 KBName:  sm22.JPG
Views: 491
Size:  16.9 KB

Good choice of colour for the straps, goes well with the skin tones.
    Pick out some more of the hair in places I reckon.
    The skin is a real WOW mate
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Blog Entries

Thank you sir. I haven't really started the hair yet, just put a few colors to determine what color I wanted it to be. Thanks again.

Looking great master of the skin tones maybe the jawline needs a little softening near her ear? Coming along great.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Looking great master of the skin tones maybe the jawline needs a little softening near her ear? Coming along great.
    Do you mean back behind her ear or the entire under the jaw line?

No I think just near the ear then again it's a large scale so maybe the natural shadows are coming in to play here. I just think there might be a tad more under lighting from the light reflected from her ample well formed pert rounded ......er yeah just soften it a bit.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Wow Milosh!! That skin is coming out just super!! I particularly like the blends on the mouth... it looks so natural...
    I'm really curious to see how you'll base it...

Blog Entries

Thanks Alexandra, Andy and Lee. Not sure there is really any way to base her other than just a simple base without decoration. I thought about something with chains but it just didn't do it for me. I have one other idea that I will try that involves satin sheets, but we'll see how that goes.

Here's a little work I got done on her Sunday and last night. I did some more smoothing and testing out colors for her harness. Let me know what ya think.

Name:  sm30.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  52.4 KBName:  sm31.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  53.8 KB

Did like the purple, then didnt, then did????? Not sure. Can not help thinking she would look knock out with all the straps in black shiny leather, real shiny with harsh lighting effects.
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Aye most of the pony girl styled harnesses are done in black shine leather with accent colours. The purple isn't the right colour for this little lady. But she sure does look mighty fine so far

I'm with 10ball and Crystella on this one. The red works, but the purple and red together don't. At least for me. And what do I know? Haha
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Blog Entries

yeah, I'm not jazzed about the purple either. I was trying to get away from the boxart colors but I'm afraid those colors are perfect. Red and black just has a devilsh feel to it that suits her perfectly. Thanks for the great input.

Blog Entries

here she is with new colors. She is basically wearing the box art colors now. I guess Pepa was right when she chose them. Let me know what you think of the new color combo.

Name:  sm32.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  39.2 KB

Name:  sm33.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  39.9 KB

I like it, but at the same time it almost feels like something is missing now. Though I'm sure once the shading comes into play that will fade.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Blog Entries

the black looks boring to me now but I think with some highlites and a gloss varnish it will look good.

or once the gloss varnish goes on to the black to make it shine. I think then it will pop and you'll go ahaaaaaa...there you are

Perhaps you could mix the two approaches. The purple was IMHO way too intense. If you applied a decent glaze of purple to the black version, this might do ?

Egrimm

Looking good.

Reminds me of harley from batman!

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Milosh View Post
    the black looks boring to me now but I think with some highlites and a gloss varnish it will look good.
    Red and black does it for me Mil, but it HAS to be high gloss or it just aint kinky enough pal

Bit of reference material