Easy photoshop works

Thread: Easy photoshop works

Default Easy photoshop works

Name:  wip Bil vnd 1.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  947.0 KBName:  Unbenannt-1.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  731.3 KB
    Here you can see, how easy can can composite real photos with your model to get a picture what looks like real (just real) Have fun

Or not, i didnt understand!? I never sayed i am an artist (like you) but i ve thougt its easyer to show some people with no experience how easy it is to play with own photos to get some good results.
    Your photos are great, yes- but it shows a great ignorance against all the normal modelers, painters and klickers (Photographs)
    Cheers, bavarianknight

Apologies. First post - I thought it was someone being a smartarse!

OK! Have fun in the future! Thats my last post, i dont need people like spacemunkie. Do all the people here life with blinkers? Good bye, cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by bavarianknight View Post
    OK! Have fun in the future! Thats my last post, i dont need people like spacemunkie. Do all the people here life with blinkers? Good bye, cheers!
    No, its just that photoshop is a raw nerve for many people. In the past, it has been abused to make bad paint jobs look good. Most people here see Photoshop like a vampire sees garlic.
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Get a grip man! Did you see what you posted for your first contribution to the forum? If it looks like a troll and smells like a troll...

Again, apologies. The model is very nice and the composite is ok too without the awful filter

Quote Originally Posted by bavarianknight View Post
    Here you can see, how easy can can composite real photos with your model to get a picture what looks like real (just real)
    Name:  wip Bil vnd 1.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  947.0 KB
    Last edited by Spacemunkie; 07-17-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Bad spacemunkie - shame on you for being such a meanie :P

I am not going to beg you to stay bavarianknight but we are a nice community when you get to know us and spacemunkie has already apologized twice which is more than reasonable.

Your first post was, due to innocence maybe, very similar to many troll posts before it. Generally photoshop is used with a very light touch as it can be seen as cheating somewhat. If you are using photoshop to push the image to its artistic conclusion that's cool though. It's the misrepresentation of minis that people have a problem with.