ARMY PAINTER problem - spray cans - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARMY PAINTER problem - spray cans

Quote Originally Posted by deathcorp View Post
    I had the same problem with the one and only can of Army Painter black primer. After only using it once the bottom started to bulge and the muzzle was completely clogged with paint. The can was stored next to my other spray cans which where all still fine, so no storing issue. Throw the can out and buy any other brand
    This exact situation happened to me with a can of white. I though it was from overshaking and not bleeding off enough pressure. Glad to know it's abnormal and I'm not the only one who has had this happend. It was my first can of primer on my first attempt at mini painting on top of it.

I haven't had any bulging issues but almost all my AP sprays sputter and clog their muzzles in no time and most of the cans are leaking some kind of yellow sticky goo. And all cans are bought on different occasions so it's unlikely that it's a batch problem. I'll stay away from their sprays completely now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

Quote Originally Posted by MChez View Post
    This exact situation happened to me with a can of white. I though it was from overshaking and not bleeding off enough pressure. Glad to know it's abnormal and I'm not the only one who has had this happend. It was my first can of primer on my first attempt at mini painting on top of it.
    Ouch. Before and after the Army Painter Issue i usually used GW orVallejo primer. Nowadays I prime with my airbrush.