Old one (a real scratcbuild) - Page 9
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Old one (a real scratcbuild)

Quote Originally Posted by cassar View Post
    Still here lol just nothing of real note to add as i've just been adding spikes n what not to my Orb holders will post some pics later

Spiked orb holders you say?

Name:  imagejpeg_3.jpg
Views: 670
Size:  138.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

Hmmmmm boobs
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Ouch is all i say, trying to bury your face betwen those orbs, they wil poke your eye out.

Safety hazard if i ever saw one, i would insist she took it off!
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

those look like a challenge to me.
    BRING 'EM ON

Definatly more than two packs of milliput to make those !

Here's the orb holders proper with the clear stem to make it appear that the ball is floating it will be up to the owner to either leave it this length or cut it back slightly

apologies for the shaky photoghraphy had to use left hand as my right lost an argument with a hedge trimmer

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

Gee cass, seeing this one makes me think you've been holding back! LOL
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Looking ace mate! But you know you shouldn't argue with hedge trimmers! They're like women, either they're right and you get hurt or you're wrong and you get hurt. There's no winning there.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

Primo mate though you really should use sculpting tools not hedge trimmers to make sculpts. Just thought I would let you know
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Lol im thinking of going into topiary although having said that if it wasnt for my old riot gloves my friends would be calling me stumpy.

My god man don't chop your fingers off until you have finished the sculpt.
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

thanks 10ball the sympathy's clean hangin outa ya. Cant do a damn thing im scunderd already split open again dont think i popped a stitch but certainley felt it.

Some updates photographs not really able to do much work so hope these keep the punters interested for a while

Hmm juicy! Now if you can just sculpt and paint that it will be great for a wound on say zombisied then that would be great!

Notice the sympathy there does it wrap you up in a warm glow?
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

That's a nice sculpt and so lifelike

What reds are you using for that?
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

always trying to push the boundaries on whats possible !

Thanks for the sympathy lads...no really im touched sniff
    the reds fairly hard to get A- so i try to use it sparingly

A- Red ??? is that Vallejo or GW
    "
    . Andyg

wow that looks painful...

tee
    “We do not want to be part of the fashionable crowd. We prefer to be on the edge.”
    Takasi Uno