Old one (a real scratcbuild) - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Old one (a real scratcbuild)

Yep. WOW! and everything else. This is the best one you've made yet.

Moe

Bad news on the junk trunks they have been removed wasnt happy with the first design so i've stuck some yoga pants on him and egyptian mini skirt then a lion cloth and im waiting for it all to set before progressing with the blingage.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

This sculpt is coming along superb! I want to paint it hehe
    My Rank -

Blog Entries

sorry to hear about the clothes. But you can rebuild him. you have the technology. You can make him better than he was. Better...stronger...faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Elly3438 View Post
    This sculpt is coming along superb! I want to paint it hehe
    hmm who is the commisioner......could it be fred(elly3438) the mild mannered janitor......

Quote Originally Posted by Milosh View Post
    sorry to hear about the clothes. But you can rebuild him. you have the technology. You can make him better than he was. Better...stronger...faster.
    Lol i can i have and he is you just cant see yet as photobucket's having maintainance....fortunate eventuality i might add as krulebear put the notion of "junk" in my head and i found some winky drinking straws left over from one of the wifes girlie ann somers nights i was going to cut the nobs off 4 of em as i need the straws for the arms.......clear light of day thank gawd prevented the 4 winkied old one from flashing lol

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Milosh View Post
    Err for $10 million?
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Err for $10 million?
    cough, cough six million dollars......cough clues in the name mate cough. ......LOL

Last edited by cassar; 08-16-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Oh yeah oops! Hangs head in forum shame
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

i grew up with this stuff i had the doll with the engine block and the condom arm, also had a plastic diorama model kit of him fighting a gorrilla, wonder what that would be worth now?

£1.50, and a bottle cap.

Quote Originally Posted by cassar View Post
    i grew up with this stuff i had the doll with the engine block and the condom arm, also had a plastic diorama model kit of him fighting a gorrilla, wonder what that would be worth now?
    "Fight for Survival", from Fundimension, it appears. And according to this eBay auction, maybe $40.
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by cassar View Post
    Lol i can i have and he is you just cant see yet as photobucket's having maintainance....fortunate eventuality i might add as krulebear put the notion of "junk" in my head and i found some winky drinking straws left over from one of the wifes girlie ann somers nights i was going to cut the nobs off 4 of em as i need the straws for the arms.......clear light of day thank gawd prevented the 4 winkied old one from flashing lol
    Muwaahahaaa - evil laugh- my work here is nearly done...planting the seeds of trouble in the willing.

Wow Cassar, you really outdone yourself with the armour!! It's so detailed!

some pictures of the control plinth componants and the shorts cum loin cloth

Is that drool on the table in the first pic? You were seriously into your work there to loose all motor control.

Coming together great. I'm still amazed at how cohesive and well designed the armor is. It fits with both his body type and the feel you're going for. I'm a fair hand at sculpting, but struggle with the costume design aspect of coming up with something unique. You've done a great job here sir, bravo.

im rather chuffed at the way this is turning out far better than the original imo, oh just placed the rough foundations for the tunic on his back if you're wondering

Last edited by cassar; 08-18-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Aw, Cass you bastard! You're tempting me to sculpt! I don't have time to sculpt! I have a trip to pack for! Effing bloody damn awesome this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Aw, Cass you bastard! You're tempting me to sculpt! I don't have time to sculpt! I have a trip to pack for! Effing bloody damn awesome this.
    you too could be awesome ..if you came over to the dark side.....sculpt.sculpt....sculpt

Blog Entries

That's some good gravy sir.

Un smegging believable! Wow err ...... ...........( that's a speechless bit).
    Here be my ranking=