CMoN refund?

Thread: CMoN refund?

Default CMoN refund?

Was wondering if anyone here has experiences with refunds with CMoN?

I ordered a bunch of stuff about 2 weeks ago, a few things were out of stock and said the money would be refunded. It has not been refunded yet. I assume they are in chaos mode with GenCon, Zombicide shipment, Sedition Wars CKPM, and now Relic Knights.

I emailed them with no luck.

Any help?

Blog Entries

Try pming Borg or Chern Ann. If they are heavy into prep for GenCon it could take a while, but I have no doubt they WILL refund your cash as soon as they can.
    Last edited by Bloodhowl; 08-26-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Check out more of my wife's photography at: http://thereasagwinn.com

Why choose Space Wolves over other chapters?
    ‘They are desperate, and as savage as beasts.’
    Magnus lost his smile.
    ‘I no longer think of them as animals, Ahmuz, though I once did. I now think of them as the purest of us all. Incorruptible. Single-minded. The perfection of my father’s vision.’
    Excerpt from Battle of the Fang

Thank you for your help.

Greatly appreciated.

I'll message them after GenCon. No need to drive them nuts while on a FUN business trip.

I've never had any problems with the cmon shop. Refunds, replacement parts for something broken ... they've always been awesome.

jim

It is a common refrain. All the problems and issues always seem to happen when the core group has an event where they're out of pocket. Have faith, the issue will be fixed.
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

OK, it has been 23 day since they were suppose to refund my money.

Nothing yet.

Sent 2 emails to them and they have not come in contact with me yet.

If I don't see any sort of action from them this week, they will lose me as a customer for good.

They can update their site and facebook page multiple times a day but cannot help a customer in a 23 day period? Really?

Have you pm'd borg or chern ann?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg