Article: Wish you were here!

Thread: Article: Wish you were here!

Default Article: Wish you were here!

I like it firm and fruity!

I like everything about this picture.

be there saturday chern will stop by and say hi

Last edited by Dragonsreach; 08-18-2012 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Removed following Complaint.

"Hooters" eat your aR$e out. Haha ~ this is c0000l! Laughing out loud:-)) Post Script: Get over it gove. Post Post Script: Love it Mr. Chern!!

PPPS: Wish I was there! You "lucky lady" with that strikingly handsome gentleman. *~hehe~*

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

lol ..... I've seen this picture on a few news blogs ........

The caption should read "Wish you were her!"

I've never thought she was very attractive in the face, and this picture is especially not flattering in that regard.

Newbie, please be gentle fatetwister64's Avatar

Derrrrr heeerrr booobs

@thetang22: I'd never heard of her until seeing this post, and a quick web search leaves me agreeing with you. Not a fan of fakes, either. Heck, this is probably the most flattering picture of her on the web!

yeah, those are real, im a cetified titologist. Her nose, on the other hand, has been tampered with, im sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    yeah, those are real, im a cetified titologist. Her nose, on the other hand, has been tampered with, im sure of it.
    I don't think they're real...have a look at her website and then tell me mr. titologist.
    Anyway real or fake... Mr. C. You're a lucky man!
    BR
    Engra

As I said in another thread - "boobs her size and shape don't come on a frame her size unless a doctor put them there". Any horny teenager who wants to honestly believe otherwise is setting himself up for a disappointing reality check once he finally gets some actual experience on the matter.

having looked at her website, something i had not done before, I must revise my previous diagnosis. from the look of things they are definately Model vrx200- silicone implants circa 2006. Of course, in order to get a definitive diagnosis, I would have to motorboat.