Miniature Exchange 30 (ME30) is open for signup - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miniature Exchange 30 (ME30) is open for signup

Got my package from Dimas today superb set of rackham orcs and other lovelies. Cheers mate! Also got a genuine russian coin with a rocket on it. Many thanks dude!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Got my minis from cucaio, and he has mine, even though it took an age for them to get delivered to him. im done with the glue and will post pics after undercoat and a splash o paint or two!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Got my package from Dimas today superb set of rackham orcs and other lovelies. Cheers mate! Also got a genuine russian coin with a rocket on it. Many thanks dude!
    I am glad You like it)

Red face

:-) new wip update :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Savagemind666 View Post
    :-) new wip update :-)
    Great work!
    And I love your rust effect.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Package from AndyG arrived today. BIG thanks for fantastic models!

Quote Originally Posted by cucaiothegreat
    Great work!
    And I love your rust effect.
    Thanks ,but still alot to do :-)

hear some pic´s i shot and used as referenc to my rost efekt.
    mabe its inturesting to some of you...

Finaly done so far..

greats and happy painting

Quote Originally Posted by atgill View Post
    atgill - Argentina - Worldwide

I'm still on time?
    Sorry, too late.
    But stay tuned, because another ME will start soon (I hope in 30 days or less)
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

Got my package a few days ago. Ive been really sick so I havent taken pics or anything hopefully soon I can.

A quick recap to see if anyone has received his well deserved parcel full of miniatures.

If I am right, everyone got his parcel, except for:
    Nutcracker
    Elric2k
    A Luna
    Dimas

Am I correct?
    I'm asking to see when I can begin planning the next ME, but this will be obviously done only after ALL received their parcels.

Can the four guys above confirm that they are still waiting for their minis?
    Thanks.

Confirmed, still waiting on my parcel

Quote Originally Posted by painterboyroy View Post
    Canadian Post must be snowed under lol 16 days since parcel sent to Nutcracker hope it arrives soon.
    What still not arrived, not good, look out for a heavy A4 sized jiffy envelope with magazine and miniatures inside.

Quote Originally Posted by cucaiothegreat View Post
    A quick recap to see if anyone has received his well deserved parcel full of miniatures.

If I am right, everyone got his parcel, except for:
    Nutcracker
    Elric2k
    A Luna
    Dimas

Am I correct?
    I'm asking to see when I can begin planning the next ME, but this will be obviously done only after ALL received their parcels.

Can the four guys above confirm that they are still waiting for their minis?
    Thanks.
    Hi guys - mine arrived - fantastic selection (one of which I will pass on), but love the steampunk dude and the Roman (complete with magazine with painting article!)

NB

So just 3 more parcels to arrive:

Elric2k
    A Luna
    Dimas

Wingz IM'ed me today asking if I had received the package yet. I have not, I cannot PM you back sir, your inbox is full says you have to clear some space 1st!

Well damn thats not good. Ill get a new one together & put it in the post in the morning.

Mines arrived.
    My package to Dimas hasn't yet :$
    Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    i prefer to get two miniatures and rub them around on my gaming bobos.
    Totally going for #1 -->

Quote Originally Posted by A Luna View Post
    Mines arrived.
    whew... I was getting worried it was lost...
    I hope there is something you can use!