Want: Gen Con Kingdom Death Twilight Knight

Thread: Want: Gen Con Kingdom Death Twilight Knight

Default Want: Gen Con Kingdom Death Twilight Knight

I'm hoping someone picked one up and is willing to sell it...

I have a ton of KD limited editions I'd be willing to trade for it or we could just come to a deal and I can paypal you.

Thank you!!

Newbie, please be gentle 400LB.Gorilla's Avatar

Default Limited Edition Twilight Knight

Do you have the limited edition twilight knight (the figure with a demon head in his left hand and a sword in his right)? If so, I'm interested in purchasing/trading for it. Let me know when you have a chance. Thank you.

The "GenCon" Twilight Knight isn't limited to GenCon, but it is a limited release by KD. It will be available in small re-stocks both at KD online store but also at the CMoN store. You can also find it on ebay quite frequently. Also know that the "GenCon" Twilight Knight you are talking about is under the process of getting re-tooled also into plastics. It should be available after the KD KS has been shipped out, so perhaps sometime this time next year.

Newbie, please be gentle 400LB.Gorilla's Avatar

Thanks for the heads up. The only model I found was on eBay for $58.60 plus $8.80 shipping, which seems like highway robbery to me. I'll be patient and hope for a restock soon. Thanks so much!!