Mirliton (old Grenadier minis) -- has anyone dealt with them?

Thread: Mirliton (old Grenadier minis) -- has anyone dealt with them?

Default Mirliton (old Grenadier minis) -- has anyone dealt with them?

Has anyone done business with the Italian minis company Mirliton?

They appear to have the rights to a lot of old Grenadier miniatures, and I recognized a lot of the monsters I owned when I was a kid on their website in the Fantasy 25-28mm pages.

But I can't find much practical information from people who have bought minis from them. Are they reliable?

I bought a few things from them a while back. I don't recall having any problems with them though its well over twelve months ago so memory is a little fuzzy. Still I'm sure if there was anything disastrous I would remember.

hey cool, thanks for sharing!!!
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Cool find! I'll be spending a few hours trawling through them old classics
    The Future Of Magic Wash is Klear

supervike: This site is cake, the scoring is icing. Scrape it off if you don't like it, the cake is still delicious!!

Dragonsreach: Oh my goodness, an Orrery and the Time Machine, at this time of the morning. I think I need a stiff cup of tea.

I'm putting together a wish list. Their shipping rates to the US are pretty high, so I'm trying to consolidate as much as I can.

Maybe it's my machine, but they seem to have the fastest login time-out of any site I've been on. It's less than ten minutes between signing in and having an empty shopping cart and having to sign in again.

Not had any direct dealings with them, but miniature-heroes is a UK supplier and he's constantly restocking Mirliton without issue.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

It's been a while but I did order from them once. After repeatedly striking out on EBay I picked up a Grenadier Silver Dragon. No problems to report and the quality of the castings was very good.

I've ordered from Mirliton now, so can report experiences. The figures are well cast, in blister packs, some labeled in Italian and some in English. They came (to the US) in timely fashion. Postage was a bit steep, but they also offer a discount if you order over €77 worth.

And I'm glad to have copies of some of the classic old Grenadier minis I used to have.