Tales from the Freak Bar #8675309 - Page 14
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Freak Bar #8675309

I am so sorry Duende. I will forever refer to breasts as funbags on this site from this point forward.

THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE!!!! NO FURTHER!!!!
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking:

Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    I am so sorry Duende. I will forever refer to breasts as funbags on this site from this point forward.

THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE!!!! NO FURTHER!!!!
    Good boy. Have a cookie.

uberdark eats the mysterious looking cookie shaped like a pill. "Oh my, i've just shat my pants."

Here is my ranking:

Whoops, that was supposed to be the BLUE pill cookie! This isn't the Matrix, you know.

Where's the mopboy? Donna! Get your boy up here, uber needs his diapey changed.

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

oh! hell's bells........... the git couldn't use fluffy's litter box o.O................ mopboy . take him outside and hose him down ....use cold water
    " So remember that, when they're beating your ass with a metal shovel while you're dressed as Little Bo Peep - it's not deviant...it's art.

Quote Originally Posted by wiccanpony View Post
    oh! hell's bells........... the git couldn't use fluffy's litter box o.O................ mopboy . take him outside and hose him down ....use cool water
    Nope Belay that!
    Take him outside stick him in the dumpster, lock it and leave it in Phoenix for a week.

The Portal's over there!.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsreach View Post
    Nope Belay that!
    Take him outside stick him in the dumpster, lock it and leave it in Phoenix for a week.

The Portal's over there!.
    not a bad idea, but let me break the news to the yaks first, they do love ubie and see him as one of their own, a kind of hornless hairless clueless brother. They may cry at first but a few carrots should calm them.

by the way WHEN IS THE DARN BUTTER GODDESS GOING TO DRAG HER SORRY I'M TO BUSY BODY BACK TO THE FREAK BAR............looks down the hall at LIZ O.o
    " So remember that, when they're beating your ass with a metal shovel while you're dressed as Little Bo Peep - it's not deviant...it's art.

no doubt. time to get out the riding crop guys. Lets take whacks at LizCam until she gets back.

SMACK!!!!!

Wow....quite the jiggling of fun bags with that hit.

Here is my ranking:

I think I'm going to hide behind the bar since I believe Roger will open a giant can of whoop-ass when he sees what you're doing to Liz!

*runs behind bar*
    *grabs bottles to "sample"*

better not be the white drink we were talking about earlier!

Here is my ranking:

Quote Originally Posted by Duende View Post
    Please do not refer to my breastices with such a crude term as "bewbs". They Miss and Ms Funbags. Get it right.

I'd like to say "hello!" to all the people here whose names I don't recognize since I haven't been around since forever ago. Hi! to crystella333, marjedi, and cannon_fodder! What is going on over there with all the eggnog, Oreos, ripped shirts and poofing?

And hello again DR and PegaZus, Nice to see you again!

Hello there Duende, just the usual things when I'm around and certain people mess with my drinks.....Don't drink anything that Cannon_fodder has mixed up >.<

better not be the white drink we were talking about earlier!
    Only you would make that kind of n00bie mistake *giggles*

crystella: trust me, the white drink still makes me cry and huddle into a little ball.

Here is my ranking:

and last time we found ubie huddled and crying it was in the ladies room wearing only one of vikes leopard print thong .............

and last time we found ubie huddled and crying it was in the ladies room wearing only one of vikes leopard print thong .............
    You act like that was a bad thing?

Here is my ranking:

Oh do tell us the story Donna. I know you know what happened, you keep the restrooms under constant surveillance.

We should gather around the fireplace since this is bound to be scary and/or gory.

Quote Originally Posted by Duende View Post
    Oh do tell us the story Donna. I know you know what happened, you keep the restrooms under constant surveillance.

We should gather around the fireplace since this is bound to be scary and/or gory.
    All I can say is it dealt with two gallons of vaseline, three 2x4's, and rug burn.

Here is my ranking:

Happy Guy Fawkes Day ................... Have a BOOM of a day

Happy Guy Fawkes Day ................... Have a BOOM of a day
    Donna, what the Fawke are you talking about? (I know what it is, just had to use the pun)

So, Uber, just a typical day for you, right?

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Sooooo, anything interesting going on therse days?

Bubba, let me have an unsweetened iced tea. On a diet.

I need a work out partner. I found out I'm woefully out of shape today. Who wants the job? Comes with perks. Won't tell you what untill you agree to take the job but there are deffinatly perks.....
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

no doubt. time to get out the riding crop guys. Lets take whacks at LizCam until she gets back.

SMACK!!!!!

Wow....quite the jiggling of fun bags with that hit.
    Excuse me. I do have quite a bit of "funbag" to jiggle but Ubie doesn't just get to wack at me willy nilly like that. He must first be in a rubber suit and a mask with a tastfully placed zipper and then he must grovel and beg permission. THEN I might consider it. Or I might take a few wacks at him instead.

Anyone wanna watch?
    Last edited by lizcam; 11-05-2012 at 10:05 PM.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.