JoeK's (WIP) Minis...

Thread: JoeK's (WIP) Minis...

Default JoeK's (WIP) Minis...

Whilst it may well be I pimp some of my own figures here (in mid-paint), I thought it high time I get back on the CMON ball and start posting up some WIPs of other stuff too. After a good couple of years of very sporadic painting, I'm slowly getting something of my usual form back.

Whether this is a good or bad thing I'm not entirely sure.

Anyway, I've been working on this for the last couple of days - spur of the moment thing, which suddenly grew a little!

Got more work to do on the base, but it'll have to wait for a few days whilst other stuff gets sorted out!

Hopefully more on the way.

Beautiful job! I love the color scheme used in this composition!

I really like the dark red and the vine growing up through the skeleon is ace.

Looks fab Joe
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

On a chaos theme I thought I'd try my hand on the new GW Beastman Shaman. Great figure, although I'm scratching my head in working out just how you'd ever go about painting it if you'd stuck it all together beforehand! However, we're getting there with it.

I have grand plans for the base, but I'm slowly suspecting it might not quite be possible. It involves melting some plasticard...

Either I'll burn the house down, or it'll go well. Or I might just get bored and leave it. We'll see. Either way, I've got more work to do on this Savage Orc.