Bobmbshell now on Kickstarter!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobmbshell now on Kickstarter!

Default Bobmbshell now on Kickstarter!

BOMBS AWAY!

We've pulled the trigger and ignited the fuse launching the Kickstarter project for our Bombshell Babes!

This will be as big as YOU want it to be!

Blog Entries

looks to be a nice start to your campaign. I'll be watching.

We have reached our funding goal of $20,000 in only 60 hours! You guys are fantastic! I am amazed at the enthusiasm and support for our project. We are all very excited here to bring everyone the absolute best possible figures we can create.

Read more of our Official Update™ #3

I'm watching this one for sure. I want to pledge at the $150 level, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with 5 copies of the three girls. So I'm going to watch for a bit before I pledge that much.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Thanks for your interest Trystan. There are probably a lot of other folks holding out too. We have over 25 concepts to reveal with more on the way. But if we don't reach the goals to put them into production now they will languish until we can offer them on our web store later next year as regular releases. All of the Kickstarter supporters will get the releases first, well before they are offered in the online shop.

Fair enough. I'll definitely up my pledge shortly. More bombshells!
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

$25,000 Stretch Goal achieved!
    Thank you, Backers! Reaching our funding goal and unlocking our first stretch goal within 5 days is very exciting! You have unlocked The Girl as our first stretch goal reward to be added as an additional Babe reward selection. Now every backer level that has a Babes option as a reward selection will get to include The Girl as one of their choices. But that's not all!

See our Official Update™ for all the news!

$30,000 Reached with Betty & Shrapnel Achieved!

Target Acquired! We reached the goal to add Betty & Shrapnel as a choice for Babes rewards. As an additional perk, we will include a resin ammo dump marker in all BOMB KITS.

Check out the full Official Update™

So, a female WWII pilot and a gremlin? That's cute. I've always been rather fond of historicals, except for their depressing lack of female figures.

Pygmalion - Hopefully we'll be adding a few more you will like as well.

$35,000 Unlocks Dusty Paige as a Babes Choice!

For all our Bombardiers, after reviewing the Bombshell Kickstarter project, we have decided to restructure the Stretch Goals in order to prioritize unlocking single Babe choices.

TARGET ACQUIRED

Check out our full Official Update here!

Really like what is being shown. Just became a backer!

uh oh, one more way to spend my money. I'll be sure to keep a close eye on this one. The concepts look great.

Maybe I missed it, but will these figures be metal or resin?

These will be metal.

$40,000 Unlocks Vivian Gale as a Babes Choice!

We are almost to the point where we can fund putting Vivian Gale into production. After a little bit of restructuring our stretch goals, the new lineup looks fantastic! As soon as we reach the $40,000 mark we will add Vivan to the Target Acquired status and add a Squidman to every BOMB KIT!

We have revealed more Concept art for upcoming goals that are posted on the main page. Jump in and spread the word!
    The support from backers so far has been fantastic! Let's keep the momentum going!

See more of the official update with new art here!

$50,000 Adds Tetsu Ko!

Bug Spray is now in the mix after passing $45, 000 so we're on to $50K next to bring Tetsu Ko all the way from the Far East! This fantastic design is created by Tim Collier.

If we reach the goal to unlock Tetsu Ko you will also get one Rafaeru-san sidekick in every BOMB KIT for absolutely FREE!

$55,000+ Adds Nowada, Warrior Queen from the darkest jungles of the past.

If we reach the goal to unlock Nowada she can join your tribe as an additional Babes choice at any level that has a Babes choice as a reward. We will also include one Tazjh Hatchling Sidekick in every BOMB KIT for absolutely FREE!

We have now added a whole set of Sidekicks!

If we reach the appropriate pledge goals you may be receiving some of the Sidekicks as part of the BOMB KIT pledge level for $75 at no additional cost. Now you can add an additional amount to your existing pledge to cover the cost of an extra set of awesome Sidekicks for your Babes! You may add them on at ANY pledge level in unlimited quantities. They are only available as an add-on as a complete set of five Sidekicks.

Momentum has been going strong! The Bombardier Backers have really been getting the word out and sharing what an awesome project they think this is. I also want to thank everyone who has helped many of our new backers feel welcome by answering questions and pointing out new rewards in the comments section and forums like this one. I have been busy working on sculpts throughout the project and it has been a huge benefit to have such a great support network!

TARGET ACQUIRED

$50,000 ACHIEVED - THANK YOU!!! We bring Tetsu Ko in from the deepest corners of the Far East. As an added bonus, every BOMB KIT includes a Raferu-san Sidekick for absolutely FREE!

$55,000+ Adds Nowada, Warrior Queen from the darkest jungles of the past. If we reach the goal to unlock Nowada she can join your tribe as an additional Babes choice at any level that has a Babes choice as a reward. We will also include one Tazjh Hatchling Sidekick in every BOMB KIT for absolutely FREE!

More news in our Official Update here!

There are some very designs showing up, if people would like to go have a look.

Hey all, if you haven't already checked this out, it's a pretty cool line of figures. And for those of you who haven't been back to the page recently, there are quite a few new figures available as well as some excellent new stretch goals that we'll hopefully reach in the coming days.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ombshell-babes

There's one week left in the kickstarter. Don't miss out! Below are the options and, if you check out the kickstarter page, you'll see some of the sculpts in progress as well as other examples of his work so you'll have an idea of the quality of the final product.

Name:  1146c535b44ac6d2af551b4fa329f653_large.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  428.9 KB
    and
    Name:  cdee68eb244bc89aa71c6b1c3edb2da7_large.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  214.8 KB

They're sweet figures, and Patrick Keith has a great record of terrific female sculpts.

There is a new update with pics of the sculpts in progress here:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...s/posts/319980

Ok we are counting in hours now, slightly more than 68 left at time of posting.