SW release date

Thread: SW release date

Default SW release date

Hey guys,

do you have any idea when Sedition Wars is going to be released?

Kickstarter page shows an estimated delivery date in Nov 2012... Some of the add ons are supposed to ship in March 2013.

I ran demos at GenCon and spoke with Mike and Rob. Production is currently a little ahead of schedule and if it keeps up they "may" ship late September. Most likely we'll see our copies show up mid-October.

Quote Originally Posted by klepto View Post
    I ran demos at GenCon and spoke with Mike and Rob. Production is currently a little ahead of schedule and if it keeps up they "may" ship late September. Most likely we'll see our copies show up mid-October.
    Seriously? They could be shipping in the next couple of weeks? That would be amazing, though I must admit I will take this with a grain of salt. I would have thought if they were shipping this soon they'd have called for everyone to finalize the CKPM.

Quote Originally Posted by strewart View Post
    Seriously? They could be shipping in the next couple of weeks? That would be amazing, though I must admit I will take this with a grain of salt. I would have thought if they were shipping this soon they'd have called for everyone to finalize the CKPM.
    nothing is ever ahead of schedule? i'm trying not to get my hopes up.
    Nos es Legio.

On the 10th of September Ali McVey had this to say:
    Actual production is nearly finished and pack out is about to begin
    So they may well be ahead of schedule. Any time shipping before November will be great, we'll see.

Update # 68 say

Hi everyone! Here’s a production update (at last).

We’ve hit a bit of a snag – all 6000 Sedition Wars boxed games for Kickstarter are ready, but the extra Biohazard models meant to go out with this shipment will only be ready November the 10th. Via the fastest boats to the USA and UK, we are likely to begin shipping these out at the beginning of December rather than November as originally hoped, but do anticipate being able to ship both the EU and USA at the same time.
    There was a little drama with the printing sub-contractor when the boss disappeared with all his company’s funds (if you read Chinese you can probably Google it) – fortunately we were able to get most of the Sedition Wars printed materials out of the factory and get the remaining stuff reprinted by another printer.
    What’s coming in this shipment:- the game, Biohazard extra pack A (extra models, but not the new ones, that’ll be next year), the Lights Out campaign pack and components and extra dice. We know this is a disappointment, so Mike and team are coming up with an extra character fig to put in Biohazard pack B for next year, which will go out to all Biohazard level backers for free (one per Biohazard level pledge). As we get firmer shipping dates we’ll let you know, but don’t anticipate further delays. We’ll be updating with the concepts for the new character soon so stay tuned!
    Once again, from the crew at CMON and Studio McVey we’re really sorry about the delay and hope you like the new character.

So Santa will be delivering it.

Shipping first week of January is the latest news from Mike.

Great - I can clump it in with the 9 million minis I will be getting from reaper next christmas haha
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Just to clarify the January shipping date. Mike has been told the shipment is underway and is scheduled to arrive in the UK and US on December 26th. The jan shipping date is extrapolated from those arrival dates. If you want to keep up to date with sed wars stuff I'd recommend the McVey website (in my sig.) There are plenty of folks there, and Mike and Ali regularly chip in to the conversations.
    "Facts are the impregnable bulwark that stands between us and the insidious evil of bullsh*t." - Pikey, over on Nagoyahammer

I just saw a Kickstarter update that said the ship arrives in the US mid Dec and Xmas would be hard to make. Early January sounds possible, I guess. The other boat gets to the UK, in late Dec.