RR as Administered by TAB - Page 34
Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: RR as Administered by TAB

please not again :(

I don\'t have anything for RR at the moment, I hope these haven\'t gone missing as well.

Hi all. The work on that giant is looking good. I like what has been done on him so far. I am ready to throw the mutant (and his ratty buddy) in the post as soon as the next painter steps up to the plate. Just let me know who gets the next crack at him. ;)

Cedric;

Giant looks great! Can\'t wait to get my hands on him.

@TAB - no sign of the eldars yet....

Ok promise an email from me in the night my time Wednesday to all involved , I will let you all know what and where ,,,, yes Trevor if it has been sent i think again ....if so I will change to Paintingploddy as a receiver to avoid you from the future sorrow. hold tight
    Tracy
    edit
    u2u argonaux tonight hope to hear something

I appear to be cursed... sorry guys :(

You\'re too damn nice to be cursed
    I have had no reply from Argonux I do not think these things are on your end at all.

Still no reply heads up for email all

Default Update:

Still no sign of the eldar from Darth. i hope he didn\'t mail them yet, because if he did they are lost.... :(

Grumb

Sorry folks, hate to double post but wanted to bump this and check on status of the minis.

I\'ve got my little part of the Nurgle Champion dude done....

Who gets it next?

Are the ettins lost in the post somewhere? And the Orc twins have never appeared again have they?

I haven\'t heard from Darth so I\'m not sure if he sent the Eldars to me or not, if he did then they may be AWOL as well cause they haven\'t shown up here.... :(

Grumb

I\'ve not seen anything, anyone have any idea where anything is?

I\'ve still got Frustrated Father\'s, they\'re ready to go once I get the word. Other than that I can\'t help.

Heh, I\'m almost afraid to see Pat and the Rat get sent off anywhere now, everything seems to be disapearing quickly these days.

Saw Darth post on Jenova a day or three ago (saw the post today, didn\'t pay attention to the date on it though, sorry) so he\'s still about. Might be a good place to contact him about the Eldar.

OK here goes I will try this again
    The web site info is correct but I am updating after I spend the time to correct this postal phobia we seem to have going on....

I have attempted to contact Eric.. aka Argonaux The email is down the u2u is unanswered and I\'ve tried multiple times since the first post on 10-10

NOW I have mailed a forward letter explaining the situation that these minis are other peoples property and ,should be treated as such....lets hope it gets a response .. that is where the ettins are and have not moved from ...

paintingploddy, Supervike and Greenstuff....I am having you mail the minis to me.
    Then as I get them I will paint or pass them on to the remaining list but, there is going to be a preening on the list for sure.
    Your emails have been sent.

Any one that wishes to remain in this process and wants to be involved please email me that will show the interest and the ability to follow through....

Thanks
    The Management

I\'ve answered Tracy\'s PM (perhaps a bit more tersely than I should have), but thought I would post here as well.

I have not mailed the Eldar to Grumb. They are safe with me, albeit delayed. I simply have not had the time to get to the PO to get them out. I shall do my best to get them on their way this Friday, when I am *supposed* to be off work.

\"At the same time, I have a mini in the round robin that as of last time I heard, nobody can even locate. \" - Darthfoley u2u

Yes, you are right....

You got a carbon copy of the letter that I sent Argonaux (the person with your mini)... I cut and pasted them so please do not feel singled out... I am to busy for that kind of stuff..
    I apoligize if you took offense, yet, I am not sorry of my effort to get Trevor\'s and your minis in the mail to the next painter.

Both these minis are the ones not accounted for quite some time ...except My orc twins that were intended for gifting to Chern Ann and Borg for hosting the site...but that was long ago.

The Round Robin has always been at your own risk and that was made apparent by my own loss early on.

Now next, if we do not hear from Eric aka Argonaux, I will send a letter to his home address and see if he will respond to that so maybe, I can get your mini back on the road to completion and home to you... I have offered him postage, anything to help. Why???

The same reason I sent you both the U2U and email... to prod an answer and hope for a mailing .....
    you care about your mini .... and I will take the time, effort and the backlash of finding it for you.
    Thanks,
    Tracy

Tracy, Pat and his rat will be on their way to you next week. I agree scaling back is a good idea, and the consolidation of figures will at least allow everyone a break (of sorts).

Until then, thank you for your efforts in keeping things going. I have enjoyed adding to the figures that have come my way so far.

I don\'t think its a case of malicious intent on anyones behalf, we all know how \"real life\" has a nasty habit of rearing up and biting us on the arse! :)

I\'m betting darths mini is just gathering dust on a shelf somewhere, still I understand its annoying.

After the orcs didn\'t arrive I decided that it was best to insure the minis I sent on, I\'m not suggesting that is a requirement, I just didn\'t want to be the one \"responsible\" for losing another mini...

We\'ll get there... eventually :)

I have a heap of minis sitting here waiting to be painted, we could take the \"clog their moat with our dead approach\" if I send out a whole pile of minis, they can\'t ALL get lost. Can they? ???
    lol

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

Boy, a guy sends a couple of giants to France and the next thing you know, they\'ve got rioting in the streets. Go figure....
    :o