RR as Administered by TAB - Page 38
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: RR as Administered by TAB

No worries. It\'ll come out like fried butt, but I\'ll see if the brushes still have bristles on them.

Pat\'s face is really great!

Thanks Nathan! the Eldar are on their way to you. I\'ll ship them today and you should have them by Monday.

Cheers,
    Grumb

I love the work on the rat. He is coming up a treat and the bandages are a nice touch (I always seem to end up with light coloured bandages.

I\'m happy to pick up whatever comes next, but I think I\'ve put paint on everything that was available.

Eldar got here today and they were boxed nine ways to hell, but they sure were safe.

:D

Not sure which I\'ll put some paint on, bit intimidated after not having painted after all this time, but I\'ll work out something.

I\'ll put some paint on the Eldar this weekend. Looking at them though I\'m dead curious what to paint up - yes I know - anything I want, but I\'m curious if anyone has a paint scheme in mind for the one with red?

Thoughts?

Well, blue and/or green, go well with red, and I think in this case, light browns or creams as well. In original fluff, off white bonelike armour was pretty common.

But yes, paint it how you like, just please no pink, I hate pink.

I was thinking of putting these up for auction for charity when done, good idea?

Auction is a Cool Idea Trevor :D Or May be if your two live through transit you could give one each to Chern and Borg for the massive effort they go through here and the thankless job it is. Vast thinking is making me tired :D
    got a note and Torifile is willing to go next in the rotation
    We are still cooking along
    also email from
    Wendy got the nurgly one and is working on it.
    and Grumb you should have Pat and Rat soon.

Originally posted by airhead
    Scott, you got 3 weeks to do Pat & the Rat. then bring them with you too.

OK>

Who wants Pat & the Rat next?

Who wants the eldars next (I just realized that I did the belts on these guys)?
    TAB;

I just got Pat and his Rat today. (So much for your three week estimate Kevin!) I\'ll try to get some paint on him tomorrow and bring him back to Florida with me on Sunday, but I can\'t promise anything....

He arrived in good shape, but then someone who shall not be named left the open box at the top of the basement stairs and the cats scattered the contents down the stairs and into the basement..... :(

I must be living right because there appears to be NO damage to the thing... :wow:whew....

Cheers,
    Grumb

Bump :D

I got to bump it first .... muh hahaha
    got to be Valentines Day .....

Happy happy Joy joy
    Tracy
    Thanks for putting up with it all :D

Still staring at Pat trying to figure out what I\'m going to paint. Was thinking about taking on the gun. Will try to get to it this week....

As I said in the WOH thread, real life got to me with a vengeance :o
    But fear not, the giants are safe and sound, and sometime in the next 2-3 weeks they too shall be on their way to the next lucky guy/girl on the list... Now just to decide what to do with them :rolleyes:

I\'m still looking at these Eldar to be honest. I pulled them out and sat down at the painting table for about an hour the other night and just kept wondering what to paint, what color, etc and then I just put them away until a bit of inspiration comes about. It\'ll happen though, honest abe.

I hear ya Nathan. I\'ve got so much of my own stuff that I\'m trying to finish, including an entry for the Wyrd contest, that I just can\'t get motivated to work on Pat. I\'ve got a week off next week and am hoping to get some serious painting done then...

Originally posted by Grumb
    I hear ya Nathan. I\'ve got so much of my own stuff that I\'m trying to finish, including an entry for the Wyrd contest, that I just can\'t get motivated to work on Pat. I\'ve got a week off next week and am hoping to get some serious painting done then...
    And here I thought he was talking about the kitchen when he said \"painting\"! lol

That\'s the one thing I hate about working on pieces for the contests - you can\'t show them in the \"working on\" thread. :(

Oh well, one of these days I\'ll actually paint something for fun.

See, I view it differently. What\'s another contest. Of course I never have a chance of winning so maybe that jades me.

On the other hand, people are actually waiting on me and counting on me in the RR so when I get one, all else waits.

That\'s it Vince....just shame us all..... ;)

Having been shamed by Vince I got off of my arse and added some paint to the inquisitor model that is in the rotation. You all know my love of metals, and the gun on this guy just needed some paintin\' ;)

Here is Pat in his current state after I painted the Gun bits:

and a close up of the gun. I was going for a rusty, pitted, \"been abused and might explode at the next firing\" kind of look for the weapon. Hope it worked:

I understand that Nathan is next from TAB, so he\'s off in the mail tomorrow. sorry to slow things down boys and girls, but lets get this thing moving again...we\'re starting to look like those poor folks in the \"other\" Round Robin who haven\'t even finished their first mini yet!!!!

Cheers,
    Grumb

Sorry to double post. Nathan, the Inquisitor went out today, should show up at your place around Friday sometime. Please let me know when he arrives. I added a hard case for the mini and some extra padding in the box. the banner in in the hard case just under the lid. Rat is in the film box....so he\'s basically in a coffin inside the box...should be protected....

Cheers,
    grumb

I am seriously getting to be the weakest link here.

I have all the planning in the world to do the Eldar here next weekend, might even do some work on Pat. That being said - I\'m sick, sick, sick and haven\'t been even able to see straight much less paint, so that\'s all if I am doing \'ok\' by this weekend (oh lord please!).

Nice work on Pat. If you haven\'t sent him out though, it might be best to send to TAB next and make his final destination to me as that\'s where he\'ll find a home eventually.

Just a thought.

Oh crap Nathan...I forgot that Pat is your mini...I think TAB must have as well... sorry, i mailed him to you this morning. check with TAB and see who should be next and just send him along without unpacking him....sorry about that. We goofed.... :(

G