Wendy;

Thanks, I\'ll watch for the package. :)

Tracy;

Sent you a wave file as you requested.

Cheers,
    Scott

Originally posted by TAB Studio
    Orchid Thanks it just loads real slow...my bad
    did you get the pay pal and the Addy to Grumb(Scott)?
    Phew, I was in the middle of a re-working of my site, all the ftp going on may have slowed things down. (just guessing, I know very little about \'puters).

Yes, got that and it went out priority yesterday (just in time for the other half to walk in the post office in shorts and a t-shirt in 70f degree weather and walk out to almost 35f lol lol )

ouch...that is just ugly....

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

OK, I slapped some paint on the ettin

(did the doll on the back belt)

Who\'s next?

Vince?

Send me a pm with a snail mail addy

A quick update
    Here is a link to one final that I have just finished . Some of the elements of \"this\" project will be on the RR our web pages. Project is flash and the site as you know will be html based .But I like the logo better now.

Hit the intro button X2 and you will see
    Flash Final...Poor Tracy

Link

Got the Champion yesterday. Will try to get some paint on him this weekend.

Cheers,
    Grumb

Default Holy Sh*t Guess what

OK so being a relentless pain in the butt can pay off....you know Darth\'s Ettin ???

Well I was saving pictures etc looking for info and I came across a pic uploaded by Eric(Argonaux) and I traced the URL and came across an email I sent a letter (yes it lacked finness....sorry ) and low and behold..... an answer

Hi Tracy,
    My apologies, I was stationed overseas and I forgot all about this I didn\'t mean to let you down.
    If you send me the persons address I will send the ettin to its rightful owner immediately.
    Best Regards, Eric

I asked that the Ettin be sent to meand if all goes as stated I will get some paint and so will Becca and we shall behold Ettin\"Ralph and Ed\" back in the fold....Vince your shield shall live on...Darth.... Cheers I owed you a good turn...:beer:

It actually like another chance to tackle that beast! Any chance I could paint him?
    Thanks,
    Jake

OK so being a relentless pain in the butt can pay off....you know Darth\'s Ettin ???

Well I was saving pictures etc looking for info and I came across a pic uploaded by Eric(Argonaux) and I traced the URL and came across an email I sent a letter (yes it lacked finness....sorry ) and low and behold..... an answer

Hi Tracy,
    My apologies, I was stationed overseas and I forgot all about this I didn\'t mean to let you down.
    If you send me the persons address I will send the ettin to its rightful owner immediately.
    Best Regards, Eric

I asked that the Ettin be sent to meand if all goes as stated I will get some paint and so will Becca and we shall behold Ettin\"Ralph and Ed\" back in the fold....Vince your shield shall live on...Darth.... Cheers I owed you a good turn...:beer:
    Tracey,

WAY TO GO!!!! I didn\'t think we\'d see him again, and that would have been a real shame as there was some damn fine painting on that bad boy. Let us know when you get him back.

Cheers,
    Grumb

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

sweet news Tracy...

Wheeeeeeeeeee

all the missing minis are back now?

Hi Tracy,
    Best Regards, Eric

:beer:

Woo hoo!

Glad you are happy Darth , I have not heard back from him yet but I hope to see a box show up at the door

Will every one check the link to the AACRR site being updated franticly and give me much needed feedback as I go....please I will be updating till Sunday and kinks and bug fixes would be very appreciated.

Click here and refresh often to help Tracy Ace her final. I aced the Flash final now this is for the multimedia final...and our site to represent us

HERE
    Thank you in advance...remember refresh each chance and tough love please OK?

tough... hmm... the flash on the intro seems a tad sketchy. It\'s got like a sketch white line around the paint brush and it doesn\'t flow all that well.
    Sorry for being so negative!
    Jake

Thank you Jake
    I speeded Removed a transition and soon will fix the brush
    See if it loads better after a refresh if you have time

You can use my avvy picture for the photo thing. It\'s not the best photo of me but it\'s the only one I have!
    Thanks,
    Jake

Maybe too late to do anything, but the map page with the voice has a problem.
    If you click on someone (godlike... is a good example because there\'s a pause at the start of his voice bit) and then quickly click again, you get an echo effect.
    You can also have all the voices going at once if you are clicker-happy.
    Perhaps somehow you could block the other files while one is playing?

p.s. Some of us are sensitive about capitalization - little v vincegamer

Thanks vince but....(snicker in jest)..
    I thought if I could I could get all of us to sing a round .... it is kinda cool in a warped way French kid and Grumb sound really good together...I did \"it\" like you as well.
    I already turned it in tonight ..
    \"It\"(the voices) like the brush will be corrected but for class I do not need to. I am way past what we learned so far and what my mind can absorb :cool:

I must investigate info to get the right action script, to have the wav file, and assign a listener with variables , so that if you can click an other voice ... and the first voice does not continue.
    I will... in my time (after Monday) I will correct it but right now I will fix your name.
    I really thank you fortaking time, looking and helping, I could use a wav file of yours if you have another bit of time.

BTW for future post please go HERE

Nice shiney new thread :D