Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 1,921 to 1,931 of 1931

Thread: My first WIP (Or how to keep me going)

Great to hear from you mate, and thank you
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

So my account wouldn't work for three weeks, but seems to be okay for the moment, Thank's to Mike for looking into it for me.
    So what have I been up to ? Have built a couple of Post Apocalyptic cars and got them painted, pleased with the overall effect I achieved but I'm sure there's room for improvement, what do you think ?
    Name:  IMG_0009.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  600.9 KB
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Outstanding work buddy. The deminsions and details in the cars are top notch and the guy on the machine gun is classic apocalyptic material. Also welcome back, was starting to wonder what happened.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Love em mate. Really good work on the rust and corrosion, especially like the old turquoise paint against the orange browns.
    I've posted using my old account as a tribute to your login troubles
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Well you came back with a bang. These look darn nice.

Rust is fab, chipped tab too. For improvement, look at the metals and how you can add variations and make them more interesting. Also, I'm not sure about the windows.

*poke poke* Oiy! Wakey, wakey.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

very good indeed, the rust looks very real

Nuffin to do wiv Cassar! Torn blue sky's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"What do you think". I think you hit the hammer square and true. This is exceptional. Great work man.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Quote Originally Posted by wargamesculptor View Post
    So my account wouldn't work for three weeks, but seems to be okay for the moment, Thank's to Mike for looking into it for me.
    So what have I been up to ? Have built a couple of Post Apocalyptic cars and got them painted, pleased with the overall effect I achieved but I'm sure there's room for improvement, what do you think ?
    Name:  IMG_0009.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  600.9 KB
    we drive on the right side of the road..and by that i mean the left...these cars are obviousy foriegn imports other than that they Gooooood. lol
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive