SIMONMINIATURE New's Work - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SIMONMINIATURE New's Work

thanks to all of you!
    yes Moe i take pleasure to do elf and gnome but i take more when i sculpt evil character!So the next minis for my range are an succube/dark female elf? THE BIG brothers of Goliath: Siegfried!

Default Elrick and lucius : the cast

Elrick and Lucius are available, contact me by mail via my blog or by Mp for information
    I actually work on a female dark elf and her familiar, a litttle small spider...Name:  imgserver.phpELR.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  58.3 KBName:  imgserver.phpELR1.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  89.4 KBName:  imgserver.phpEN.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  13.2 KB

Awesome stuff. I can't wait to see more of your personal items. And I certinly can't wait to get my hands on Elrick and Lucius.

For anyone on the fence regarding a purchase, I can vouch for the quality of the previous release (Goliath and Cannibal). Great cast with unbelievable amount of details and sharpness to them.

Excellent as usual! Looking good and it seems that the cast quality is as good as Cannibal and Goliath!
    Order will be passed soon, prepare the box and the mini!

Where can these be purchased?

Thanks Guys!i thanks all of mysupport!it pushes me to go further!
    @Spoontoes :For purchase these mini go to my blog and send me a mail, i will answer you for all details!

Ordered the last ones, started paint the first ones! Thank you Egotyk to share your talent with your fellow painters!

Here my WIP thread to follow Cannibal, then Goliath and others...
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...l=1#post683349

He is insanely quick on responding as i emailed him this morning and had responses within 15minutes. I can't wait for mine personally.
    Visit my Hobby webstore at http://battleroadhobbies.com/ . Also I am available for commission just shoot me a pm.

yep i try to take care of my support, i prepare each mini i send, i recap the bubble and delete the visible line of mold and trace or resine injection.THE model is almost ready to paint!

Another little teaser for the next mini, my witch dark elf, almost finished!
    Name:  644015001359230306images1enb.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  12.1 KB

So I never go on forums just to give phrase but OMFG I can't say enough right now! I just got my minis today from Simone (the large dude with the axe and the chaos dwarf) and holy heck these are amazing. The details are some of the best I have yet to see and what really did the cake for me was he actually went back and resulpted parts on the models for me that were miscast etc, or had resin bubbles in. I have NEVER had a company do that and you know what that to me is some of the best service I have ever had so Cheers Simon you made a life long customer out of me(and if you ever want to distribut let me know).
    Visit my Hobby webstore at http://battleroadhobbies.com/ . Also I am available for commission just shoot me a pm.

Thanks Empchild i'm glad you like them! i try to take care of all the miniatures i send!
    You are luky i have a lot of idea and a lot of mini to sculpt!!!!

Hi THERE! i post photo of ma last personal work for my range Jézabel , witch dark elf, and her dark familiar Sinister.She is at 33 mm at the eyes.More photos and détails on my blog!
    Name:  imgserver.phpJZ2.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  19.3 KBName:  imgserver.phpjz3.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  23.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Empchild View Post
    So I never go on forums just to give phrase but OMFG I can't say enough right now! I just got my minis today from Simone (the large dude with the axe and the chaos dwarf) and holy heck these are amazing. The details are some of the best I have yet to see and what really did the cake for me was he actually went back and resulpted parts on the models for me that were miscast etc, or had resin bubbles in. I have NEVER had a company do that and you know what that to me is some of the best service I have ever had so Cheers Simon you made a life long customer out of me(and if you ever want to distribut let me know).
    Fantastic! What brilliant service!
    Just checked out the blog and instantly started dreaming of spending a fortune. Loved the old rackham work you had done and love the dark elf, Might have to find a way to squeeze her into my dark eldar list.
    I do need a succubus...........

Thanks she 's available now , send me a mail or mp me for details!

Stop stop stop!!!!! Every month one/two new splendid miniatures... My wife starts to hate you. You are sculpting faster than I am painting! I will contact you for that one as soon as you cast her!!

Hi Boubi, sorry for your wife i don't want discord between you!!the dark elf and her familiar are available NOW!

another couple of truly fantastic miniatures simon, unfortunately elves are not for me but ill start painting your goliath as soon as my contemptor is done- so awesome. what happened with Siegfried?

also ordered your carrowek from Mierce minis as a side note. im a faaaaan

Thanks Skelettets i look forward to see your version of Goliath!!!
    I advance on Siegfried but i must juggle with my commissions for Mierce Miniatures!
    here are a zoom on Sinister inspired by the tortured soules toys by Mc Farlane that i love , inspired too by the genius Spiderzero!
    Name:  imgserver.phpsini1.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  17.2 KB
    Last edited by egotyk; 03-17-2013 at 01:56 PM.