SIMONMINIATURE New's Work - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SIMONMINIATURE New's Work

Ok all bills are now paid....gimme gimme gimme
    Visit my Hobby webstore at http://battleroadhobbies.com/ . Also I am available for commission just shoot me a pm.

héhé..good news!
    I post photos of the back of Sinister and Jézabel photos only l!

Name:  imgserver.phpSINI3.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  20.3 KBName:  imgserver.phpJZ5.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  19.2 KBName:  imgserver.phpJZ9.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  22.4 KBName:  imgserver.phpJZ7.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  22.9 KB

I'm very interested in these minis. I will be in touch via the email address on your blog.
    "Facts are the impregnable bulwark that stands between us and the insidious evil of bullsh*t." - Pikey, over on Nagoyahammer

Quote Originally Posted by me_in_japan View Post
    I'm very interested in these minis. I will be in touch via the email address on your blog.
    You can go on, I have the first four and they are extremely nice! Lovely to paint if you like small details you will be served...

Hi dude,
    Just trying to PM you about getting a few minis off you but cant send the message as it says your inbox is full Could you get in contact please, I wish to send you money

Quote Originally Posted by secretpaintgeek View Post
    Hi dude,
    Just trying to PM you about getting a few minis off you but cant send the message as it says your inbox is full Could you get in contact please, I wish to send you money
    Go to his blog as it has his email address on it and he's quick to respond.
    Visit my Hobby webstore at http://battleroadhobbies.com/ . Also I am available for commission just shoot me a pm.

yep! it's the solution!
    i post the photos of the official painting of Goliath by my friend martin Grandbarbe, the photos really does not provide all the nuances of the painting, more photos on my blog:
    Name:  imgserver.phpGO.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  72.2 KBName:  imgserver.phpGO1.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  79.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Empchild View Post
    Go to his blog as it has his email address on it and he's quick to respond.
    Thanks dude but as you said he was on it quick as a flash so no need

thats an awesome paintjob to an awesome mini, inspiering. lets see how i can match this

HOhO Skelettets i look forward your version..and match it! with pleasure!!

I just wanted to say thank you to egotyk for these sculpts. I ordered Goliath, Jezabel and Sinister, and they arrived in the post today (very nicely packed, too, I might add.) I'm completely blown away by the detail on these models. Goliath is a good deal bigger than I had imagined (he'd make a space marine look like a weenie) and conversely Jezabel is very slender. Both, however (and Sinister) are some of the most detailed sculpts I've ever seen. In my humble opinion it's even finer than things like Studio McVey, which is pretty dang fine. As well as that, they came already cleaned, to the point where I'm struggling to find a single thing that needs doing before I start assembling them. Can't see a mould line anywhere.

I can't recommend these minis highly enough. I am now going to sit and stare at them some more, in the hope that I can get over my fear of screwing them up with my amateurish efforts at painting...

oh, and egotyk's customer service is the fatest I've ever, ever seen. He got back to me within a minute of my sending him an email. A minute. My hat is off to you, Monsieur
    "Facts are the impregnable bulwark that stands between us and the insidious evil of bullsh*t." - Pikey, over on Nagoyahammer

Thanks! i 'm glad you like them! it pushes me to go further in details and quality!
    I work on a second dark elf but she will have a familiar bigger than Sinister and i'm really happy of the result...to be continued

Quote Originally Posted by egotyk View Post
    I work on a second dark elf
    ...but... but... Siegfried... *hint hint*

Don't worry Skelettets! i work on Siegfried too, in fact i work on several miniature in the same time, i post photos soon!

I'm waiting (im)patiently for my Jezabel and Goliath Did you already send them Simon?
    My painting blog: The Way of the Painter

Looking forward too thoose photos, I have contacted you but no order yet., it will come. just need to decide on which figure

Quote Originally Posted by egotyk View Post
    Thanks! i 'm glad you like them! it pushes me to go further in details and quality!
    I work on a second dark elf but she will have a familiar bigger than Sinister and i'm really happy of the result...to be continued
    I can see your going to cost me a lot of money

Hi Guys, i post the paint of Jézabel and Sinister by my friend Martin who made a diorama wich fits with my vision of the dark elves!more photos on my blog!http://www.coolminiornot.com/331207
    Name:  diojs02.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  148.3 KBName:  diojs07.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  87.6 KBName:  diojs05.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  128.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by egotyk; 04-27-2013 at 09:47 AM.

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS say you have a teaser of what mini your sculpting next for us!

Default Carrowek mounted version

You must wait again a little time for Siegfried! before here are Carrowek for Mierce Miniatures! more photos on my blog!
    Name:  imgserver.phpcarom3.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  33.1 KBName:  imgserver.phpcarom4.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  33.5 KBName:  imgserver.phpcarom5.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  28.1 KB