Kretcher WIP - Page 34
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Kretcher WIP

Thanks for the feedback earlier on the vision, I am enjoying putting a bit more time into the story and preperation of the figure. Digga I actually dont know much about the game either... just that most of my friends plays it and says it is fun so I just bought it...

On another note I read this form James Gurneys blogg a review of a book and it makes me want too buy a new book or books to learn more. I think i will order them.

http://gurneyjourney.blogspot.se/201...n-english.html

/K
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

Some more done on the bases, one more evening and they will be finished and I can start playing Guild ball.

Name:  guild ball group 5-1.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  526.6 KB

/K

Love all the blues going on
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

That's a great looking set, like the water effects too. Nice

Great looking guildball team. They'll look impressive on the pitch.

Nice set! I like how the not blue parts underline and don't contrast the blue theme.
    The fat guy is my favorite.

Thanks for all the comments, and yes I also enjoy the blue color. I have used Golden airbrush color Turquois (phthalo) for the blue both in water and clothes. mostly mixed with white. Below is a bit bigger picture on two of the figures. As can be seen they are painted quite fast and there are details that could be better. but I have aimed for a faster standard on these but still get a nice result.

Name:  Guildball 6.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  419.9 KB

I have also been working on the Lilith bust since I have gotten the color set, it is now almost finished. the only thing that I am not happy with is the cross, this since I really really cant get the NMM to work well. Note to oneself either practices a lot more or use true metallic instead.... (perhaps not use what I am not comfortable with on a nice piece of work.. well I have to see it as practice.)

Name:  Lilith 10.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  389.0 KB

/K

Loving the blues , the cohesion it brings between the models is excellent.
    Nice work!

really nice Guildball models. Most striking is the blue and the base, but the rest is top too.

Lilith: who makes it? I only know the 70mm figure, but not the bust one. Also you wrote "cant get the NMM to work well". Looks good and metally enough for me.
    Forgot, that it works again.

Nowt wrong with the cross your too hard on yourself. You should always try what you are not comfortable with how else do you improve?
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

I agree with AndyG. Good contrast and smooth transitions. Really nice.

MAXXxxx it is Nocturna that makes it, it has not been released yet, i received it in a workshop in Stockholm held by Jesus Martin where he brought them for us to paint. It will properly be released end of February.

/K

Lillith looks great. i haven't seen a version I don't like, but I think yours has the best colors I have seen used.

Default Lol

Name:  grodan test 2.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  296.1 KB

Couldnt resist and post these big pictures of my frog, here you can see all the problems and faults.

/K

Taken some pictures of Lilith will post her up for voting soon.

Name:  Lilith collage 1.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  1.29 MB

/K
    Attached Images Attached Images  

A bit unsharp will take some new photos to get better quality there.

/K

Couldnt resist and post these big pictures of my frog, here you can see all the problems and faults.
    yeah.... i dont see them...
    I saw the frog in your gallery before and thought hes an very good example of that the score is sometimes very off on this site.

MAXXxxx it is Nocturna that makes it, it has not been released yet, i received it in a workshop in Stockholm held by Jesus Martin where he brought them for us to paint. It will properly be released end of February.
    She looks awesome. I will get one if she comes at an reasonable price. Nocturna tends to be a little bit expensive.
    Last edited by anotherpainter; 01-30-2017 at 05:41 PM.

I have put up two of my figures on putty and paint also. Guess the Lilith bust will make it to the gallery tommorow or somehting here.

http://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/12029
    http://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/12028

/K