Kretcher WIP - Page 14
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Kretcher WIP

Yeah Digga little Hallowen feel on her in a sense. On to some updates, have done some work on the base for Rose and getting closer to start with the water part. need to adjust the sand part more since I accidentally did get some thinner on one part of it and also touch ups in the shadow parts that definitely don't look good at the moment (front part of the beach, stones and so on and some vegetation should be added to get some more colour into it. One of the pictures have rose to check position on her and how it feels in general (Have put Rose on some cork to continue painting here since the pining solution didn't work good and she repeatedly feel of...)

Name:  Base Rose-3386.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  382.9 KBName:  Base Rose 1-3390.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  272.1 KB

/K
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

Blog Entries

Cool man I am doing something similar right now too. have to get some photos up!

Very impressive mate, almost a daunting, lost sort of scene. A great apocoltic scene.

That color contrast is BANGARANG man.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

i would never be able to resist the temptation of painting the silhouette of a shark in the water:P
    that is a top quality base to, really. the color of the water is absolutely ace!

That beach scene looks great. Have you thought about adding some war detritus? maybe a few spent shell casings or are you going to leave it up to the viewer to create their own story? either is good

The beach scene looks really cool. The burned/cracked ground turned out great. Now how about some toxic waste containers or something floating in the water?

Oh that looks very interesting!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

That encroaching blackness makes it so ominous, but the colors are still so lovely and vibrant. Beautiful work!

Blog Entries

Oh man didn't even see the toxic ash feilds. Very "The Road" love it!

Thanks for all the nice comments gives inspiration to continue. Dart there is a story and it will be clearer when I add some things to the back part the dark area will get a sign that will give a semi explanation. Ischa the shark part is a nice idea, will use it on another time :P. I want the front area to become more light and less ominous, it should be some green plants somewhere there also I think. Front should be give "happiness" and "release" compare from where she is coming from.

Bailey I might put in a barrel or two, need to do the sign first and see how that fits into the scene.

Sionid that is exactly what I wanted to create dark background with a vibrant front of the diorama. Nice too see that the "feeling" i want to tell is there for others also

Thanks again for suggestions and comments much appreciated.

/K
    Last edited by Kretcher; 10-24-2014 at 02:30 AM.

Done some work on the Rose diorama no pictures so far. I do have pictures on the Engineer and a start on some metallic on the gun he has and the arm.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Gun looks sweet.
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Hi all Inspiration have been really low lately and not painted much, I have not gotten to pick up any of my ongoing figure so instead I started to practice skin colour that I have had a very hard time with before. This makes me feel more inspired and I am happy with my result so far. I do have a hard time to get the face good looking thou.

The picture is a bit grainy due to high ISO settings. Also not ready with the skin yet and we will see where I end up with it. Suggestions and improvements as always welcomed.

/K
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Why do I get double post of picture all the time now days, It wasn't like that before. Anyone can fix this "issue"?

DR broke the system. And if he didn't...I am blaming him anyways :P. As for painting you are one of my fav painters to watch buddy. So dig deep for inspiration and get krackin. Show me more more more :P
    ." -Me-

love where it;s going on that cultist. Always good to paint a fun mini when the muse is off. Maybe throw in some greys and greens and more purple to the skin. he looks too healthy, ya know for a dude with tentacles growing out of his nipple O_O
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

I find it very difficult to get faces right on figures so small but you have done a great job on it. The transition across the chest looks good. The stomach muscles look slightly too grey, I think you can add some reds in there to bring them to life.