Kretcher WIP - Page 4
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Kretcher WIP

those dark vengeance chaos are really cool=) painted anything for the fang?

I will enter my farseer. Had plans for the hellbrute. But work got in the way for that...

neat! it should do decent, i liked it=)

Back from Stockholm and the Fang 2013 competition. Didn´t place in the 3 first ones with my farseer. Winner was Rogland with this figure http://www.coolminiornot.com/327138?browseid=5008287

Very nice orc, looks equally good in reality or well even better

Will improve for next year and hopefull get a placing then.

/Kretcher

Never mind, it would get boring if we won all the time.
    Great work & well done all who entered .
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

well haven´t had time for painting lately so the chaos cultist is standing for the moemnt. have done som small test for my first kind of diorama that I am planning to do for the Hasselfree competition on the Wamp page. Today i also recieved the figures and realized they are just not small they are tiny...I am in trouble now

I have seen pictures taken on them with coins and so forth but holding them in your hand makes all the difference... just incrideble. Will show some pictures on the test for wallpaper and size comparision for the figures that I had choosen for the diorama.

Name:  Wallpapper.JPG
Views: 457
Size:  130.7 KB

Name:  Size.JPG
Views: 454
Size:  144.1 KB

/kretcher
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

like your attention to detail with the different wall coverings thru the ages, the only thing missing is lettle tommy's height measurements lol.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Wow. those are tiny - anima tactics tiny, even. Makes the termie seem like a better scale though. OMG you just found the work around for tru-scale. You'd better copywrite this fast: Non True True Scale or NTTS (like NMM)
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

hehe yeap, they are pretty small. good luck with them and the competition! (and thank god you got a new fine detail brush... )

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    hehe yeap, they are pretty small. good luck with them and the competition! (and thank god you got a new fine detail brush... )
    Hmm just for that I might use my size 2 brush to prove you wrong

Ah yes the good 'ol size 2...
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

well Zab, that wasnt too far off from reality!

BTW anyone wondering why it takes so long time for Skel to paint? he only knows that size 000 exist in brush size He needs to learn from Zeb´s exampel and broaden his view.

small update, have now moved over to real diorama part, haven´t started the "weathering" yet of wallpapper since I need to decide how light will fall and so on first. next step will be to create the wooden floor and some lamps and bedmattress and other stuff...

Name:  Walls.JPG
Views: 372
Size:  126.6 KB

/Kretcher

Finally had time for an update again. Added floor will sculpt it as wood before it dries and also a sculpted matrass. Added the figures to the this dark diorama to get a feel of placement and composition.

Also need to think about what light sources and where from they should come. If anyone have ideas or thought around composition and suggestions where light sources should come from please feel free to give a comment regarding that.

Name:  composition.JPG
Views: 342
Size:  218.0 KB

/Kretcher
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Kretcher; 05-04-2013 at 05:01 PM.

really like this Kretcher. The wallpaper is superb and the matress looks very realistic! Now it needs some old piss stains and it'll look like any minging one youd see chucked in a skip on the road ;-)

Over and out
    Will
    Join me as I try to place as a finalist at Golden Demon http://willsinnerdemon.wordpress.com/

Oh this sooo reminds me of the video game Dishonored.

Love the wallpaper and the sculpting!

Happy that you like it, now I just need to start with the rest... will have 4 days of work now so hopefully there will be some time and an update
    wallpaper is made from papper from a scrapbooking store.

/Kretcher

I want to try some freehand and decided to start with some flowers on the girls dress, I have made a first try and would love some feedback on what too improve. I have not really decided colour on the dress yet.

Name:  freehand test.JPG
Views: 278
Size:  209.4 KB

/Kretcher