Miniature Exchange 31 (ME31) ready to go! - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Miniature Exchange 31 (ME31) ready to go!

Package from Dimas arrived today!

Avatars of War Netherhound, 4 nice vintage Grenadier figures and a couple of Zvezda orcs. Cool! Thanks Dimas

We have just to wait that Arne and Atgill receive their parcels, and then we can start a new ME!
    Stay tuned... we will have some news for the next ME.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Yes please! Next one go go go!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Rat View Post
    Whoop! Package has shown up from the wilds of Cannon Fodderland! A Mech for Battle Tech, some wolfen troops from Privateer Press, P3 Paint, a couple of figs from Wargods of Egyptus, a Zulu and a Dwarf. Pics to follow.
    Wha? Still no pics?

Oh, and the dwarf is from the old DnD Expansion of Chainmail..just fyi

Lastly, I have nicknamed the Zulu 'Fruitcake' (think about how you got it and it may become apparent as to why )
    Last edited by cannon_fodder; 02-04-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    If you can name your paint colors blindfolded....you might be a brushlicker

Blog Entries

Cat hid my camera. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it - :P
    Dr. Walter Bishop: I have used this technique to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they haven't been dead for longer than six hours.
    Peter Bishop: [in the background] Right, 'cause after six hours, that's when they're really dead.

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. S. Clemons

Because I don't have enough madness in my life : http://topographyworkshop.blogspot.com

uh huh. . .

. . .so is her real name 'Catherine' or 'Kate?'
    If you can name your paint colors blindfolded....you might be a brushlicker

Blog Entries

Actually, his name is Sherlock - a 12 lb orange Maine Coon. Probably egged on by his companion Mycroft a 6 lb black domestic short hair.

Again, thats my story and I'm sticking to it -
    Dr. Walter Bishop: I have used this technique to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they haven't been dead for longer than six hours.
    Peter Bishop: [in the background] Right, 'cause after six hours, that's when they're really dead.

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. S. Clemons

Because I don't have enough madness in my life : http://topographyworkshop.blogspot.com

We are waiting for the last couple of parcels to arrive.
    Hopefully there will be some news regarding next ME in 7 / 10 days.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

Smile

Package from Elric2k arrived today!

Had to do a little research first, and this is what I got:

- metal Wolfen with Crossbow (Rackham)

- 1/35 resin Air Borne Officer (Productions Legend)

- metal Sea Elf (Reaper)

- two round sculpted bases

- assorted basing & scenery stuff

This is much more than I was expecting. Thank you!

UGH Finally! I cant believe it took the post a month to get to you! That's crazy, I apologize for the wait sir.

After some time, mainly due to delay that parcels had to reach all partecipants, ME31 is now officially closed.
    ME32 is open, please visit this thread http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...re-Exchange-32 if you are interested to join, and to read the news I've decided to introduce to make Miniature Exchange even more interesting for all partecipants.