WoW Sylvanas figure conversion - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WoW Sylvanas figure conversion

Glad you have not given up on this Kageboshi.

I've got a lot of kits with large and small boobs. The only time they bother me is when they are horribly altered from the artwork involved just to make a few extra bucks. If you have ever seen a fig of Chun Lee from street fighter, or Mai Shiranui from fatal Fury, you know what i mean. I've never thought about resculpting them, but i might give that a go some day.

Of course this is all fantasy and to each their own, I am an ass guy anyways

Looking forward to more.
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

awesome work on the figure, and great choice on the boobs. she would have had to have one hell of a boob job to get them that big on a frame like hers. also, as an owner of a reasonably large pair, and friends with several people who have very large pairs, i can tell you that the backaches and chest aches when trying to stand or move faster than a slow walk are NOT worth the attention of the oppisite sex. glad to see you're going to give her a practical pair to fight in
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

Quote Originally Posted by moetle View Post
    Glad you have not given up on this Kageboshi.

I've got a lot of kits with large and small boobs. The only time they bother me is when they are horribly altered from the artwork involved just to make a few extra bucks. If you have ever seen a fig of Chun Lee from street fighter, or Mai Shiranui from fatal Fury, you know what i mean. I've never thought about resculpting them, but i might give that a go some day.

Of course this is all fantasy and to each their own, I am an ass guy anyways

Looking forward to more.
    I know exactly what you mean, Moe. I've wanted to buy some anime resin figures of the years, but the boobs were outrageous and had no sculpting ability at all back then, so I just didn't buy them. I also agree with you on being an ass man. Nice boobs are all over the place, but a nice backside is more uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by meaty_nosebleeds View Post
    awesome work on the figure, and great choice on the boobs. she would have had to have one hell of a boob job to get them that big on a frame like hers. also, as an owner of a reasonably large pair, and friends with several people who have very large pairs, i can tell you that the backaches and chest aches when trying to stand or move faster than a slow walk are NOT worth the attention of the oppisite sex. glad to see you're going to give her a practical pair to fight in
    Glad to hear that from a female in the hobby, but I think I went a little overboard on my attempt last night. Maybe it was the vodka and Coca-Cola, but I honestly don't remember them looking this big last night, and when I got home from work and had another look at the figure, I was kinda surprised.

I'm probably going to remove those and try again, but a little smaller.

Well, yeah- they could be a tad smaller. Artists and designers tend to forget she's an elf which I always envisioned as having a waify fashion model body type, like in the 90's. Of course now models are more apt to have a bit more meat on 'em. I think Miranda Kerr would be a good reference to look at, or any female model that's an ectomorph body type.

I'm using the fan art from the first post as my guide and the boobs need to be smaller, but she's also a little meatier than your standard model these days.

at least they are more realistic than the previous sculpt. they could still be a little smaller to fit her build though
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

Yeah, and I think they're too high up on her chest, even considering that she's wearing an armored push up bra.

To be completely honest, despite trying to emulate the fan art, I'd reduce the mass of the breasts by at least 50%. Just my opinion.

Yeah. I joked about the big boobs, but I always figured elves to be of athletic build with modest breasts. A dark elf might be more lithe (a bit closer to emaciated from all the evil), but I think you are getting very close. I think as with painting you may have to exaggerate the feminine aspects of her body a bit for the eye to get it (only a bit though).
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

im with carboncopy. reduce the mass at least 50%, then you get it tastefully. but ace work, nontheless.

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCopy View Post
    To be completely honest, despite trying to emulate the fan art, I'd reduce the mass of the breasts by at least 50%. Just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Yeah. I joked about the big boobs, but I always figured elves to be of athletic build with modest breasts. A dark elf might be more lithe (a bit closer to emaciated from all the evil), but I think you are getting very close. I think as with painting you may have to exaggerate the feminine aspects of her body a bit for the eye to get it (only a bit though).
    Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    im with carboncopy. reduce the mass at least 50%, then you get it tastefully. but ace work, nontheless.
    I am planning on changing the boobs up, not to worry. I think I had more to drink that night than I thought I did, because I really don't remember making them that big, lol. Ah well, should have more progress shots up in the next day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Kageboshi View Post
    I think I had more to drink that night than I thought I did, because I really don't remember making them that big, lol.
    Well, that's the male subconsciousness for you. It's like a tiger, we can try to tame it, try to train it, but when push comes to shove, instinct takes over.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob