Where how do you buy product other than the base game

Thread: Where how do you buy product other than the base game

Default Where how do you buy product other than the base game

Ok call me thick, but have been trying to find how to officially get hold of any of the extra components for this game, from figure to dice etc, so if anyone can help would appreciate it - never had so much trouble trying to spend my hard earned cash,

Frustrated of UK

You can try eBay, there will be no retail sales of the KickStarter exclusives. Or possibly find one or two at a convention. There will be an expansion coming out in a couple of months.
    Member of the Kathryn Loch painting fanclub

Quote Originally Posted by Niranth View Post
    You can try eBay, there will be no retail sales of the KickStarter exclusives. Or possibly find one or two at a convention. There will be an expansion coming out in a couple of months.
    Ok thanks for the info much appreciated

You can get the Dice and Extra Tile Pack from the CoolMiniOrNot web-store (the Shop link, with a little parcel by it, at the top of this page...)
    In memoriam - the Tearful 107, May 6th 2012

(banner by Joshua "Cornbread" Harris (AKA: Skittlebrau))

Maybe would see more after the 2nd phase shipment to backers. Around april 2013 i thnik.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rand View Post
    Maybe would see more after the 2nd phase shipment to backers. Around april 2013 i thnik.
    Indeed.

There will be at least one complete set (though as individual paired (survivor + zombivor) lots) of the promo and optional Kickstarter figures going up on UK Ebay early next year - 'cos I'll be selling them...
    In memoriam - the Tearful 107, May 6th 2012

(banner by Joshua "Cornbread" Harris (AKA: Skittlebrau))

cool ok thanks for the info

cheers

I was reading on the FB page that they might eventually have regular zombie minis you can purchase/add to your game. No chance on promos though from what they said.