Article: Kingdom Death!

Thread: Article: Kingdom Death!

$20 for a plastic KS miniature?
    Last edited by Mahrdol; 12-15-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Her bundled large scenic base and artwork drive up her production cost by quite a bit. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomdeath View Post
    Her bundled large scenic base and artwork drive up her production cost by quite a bit. My apologies.
    I'm buying her. So we just pledge her amount on top of our existing amount and at end of KS you send out email to determine what the additonal monies pledged are meant for?

she is plastic or resin?

adam said it depends on how many people order her, so I guess to account for the difference in cost between plastic and resin they will modify either the sculpt or the size to account for the difference

Adam!

How do I order the "Holiday White Speaker with Scenic Base" miniature?

Do I add $20 to my pledge on kickstarter?

Also, is there a resin option for this miniature? I am guessing the one for $20 is a plastic version?

Thanks!!!

you increase your pledge by $20 and it depends on demand (which one ends up most efficient) whether they do resin or plastic

Since this is such an important miniature to me, I will be using one of my best artists and I can promise you to expect no expense spared in regards to its execution.

No expenses spared usually means resin, and not plastic or metal. Are you up for that challenge, too, Adam? I mean, who would want an inferior material when it comes to this landmark miniature? Make a resin version available, too.

Quote Originally Posted by grefven View Post
    No expenses spared usually means resin, and not plastic or metal. Are you up for that challenge, too, Adam? I mean, who would want an inferior material when it comes to this landmark miniature? Make a resin version available, too.
    I have to agree with Grefven. This is not a game miniature it is a show piece and as such should be resin so painting can do it justice.

I'd also vote for a resin version. I know that I'd buy that if it were available even if that means about double price .

That said if there will be no resin version I'll buy the plastic/metal one too, I'm just too much a KD addict :P

And release more nicos. Lol I keep missing her when a few become available

i just wonder, can we add her to our existing pledge even if that is the minimum available and will she available for a limited time/pieces number or till the end of this KS?
    'cause i'm planning to just get all pinups and i wanna wait to see if more are going to be added before making any pledge.

I wont know how many people pledge for until after the kickstarter. There might be more pinups, depends on if we can reach funding for them!

well i'm sure there wont be issues with funds. i mean,they just keep raising by the minute and there is still 20 more days... might as well get to a million bucks by then lol.

currently my personal interest is more focused on the minis i like 'tho i totally love the game and fully support it, i am first and foremost after the figures but i'm still new on KS and i'm still unsure if i can just pledge for those pinups even if i get the lowest basic pledge but i really hope so.

btw, may i know who is the artist for holiday nico's artwork and if we are going to see any WiP shot of the mini (and of the other pinups too) before the KS ends?

thanks and keep rocking!

Lokman Lam illustrated Holiday Nico!

Haha, I am trying to use the excitement from the KS to get some of the artists to begin work early, but they have lives and schedules to keep of their own! I don't think Holiday Nico will be sculpted until after the KS, but the pinup fur armor ( primal huntress ) has started and I am hoping to share wips soon!

Oh yes, also thank you very much!