Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simon miniatures

Really thinking of picking up Lord Death at some point soon. He is amazing, especially after seeing Martin paint him.

Ok, so I have two pics to share right now. The first is the last WIP photo I have of Goliath. I loved this mini and have never had so much fun painting a miniature-EVER! He was given full copper armor, which was about to receive some verdigris and weathering. Unfortunately, a fell asleep on the couch and my puppy ate the miniature!!!! Two months of work on this masterpiece of a sculpt! I still have not fully recovered from this accident.

The second photo is a WIP of Cannibal. This too has been a blast to paint, and it made the loss of Goliath a bit easier to swallow. Still very very sad though. I promise to repaint Goliath some day though. Anyway, thank you Stephan for all you do for us painters...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Thanks for the compliment !! sorry for your Goliath but he is like a Phoenix he comeback under your brushes!
    I work on a new companion for Goliath and Cannibal, Darius a brutal fighterwith shield and hallebard, i work too on the concept of the second horseman: WAR but i have much work with the Kickstarter of Conan and for Mierce so you must be patient!

So excited for the Hyborean Age Kickstarter!!! I looked at the Facebook page, and wow! Amazing sculpts there...this Kickstarter will be HUGE!! Your fellow sculptors are among the best in the business too! I am very excited and have been promoting it a lot here on CoolMini. For this of you that don't know, check out the pics on this thread that has been following the KS closely:
    http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=67940.285

i will be patiently waiting for both Darius and the next Horseman. Now that I know you are planning a new Horseman, I definitely will be getting Death. So many details in this sculpt!
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

What do you think of my Cannibal:

Last edited by BloodFather of Kharnath; 05-07-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Default Darius!

Great atmosphere on your Cannibal

So Darius and all my range is available, more photos on my blog:

Name:  Darius.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  35.1 KB Name:  REDUIT2.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  33.5 KB Name:  dariusgroup1.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  197.4 KB

I love that spider dude.

Default FREYA, new miniature for my range SIMONMINIATURES

Hi Guys , i show you the new miniature for my range FREYA, available now!35 mm at the eyes!
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  44.9 KBName:  Freya.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  34.5 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  30.3 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  32.0 KB

Default ABRAXAS, Limited run FOR SIMONMINIATURES

Hi Guys, here are my new miniature, ABRAXAS, limited run of 500 exemplary, with numeroted and dedicaced card, two heads (helmet and nude head), hope you like!Send me a mail for informations: lambosimon@gmail.com

Name:  2bis.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  50.0 KBName:  3bis.jpg
Size:  53.1 KBName:  4bis.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  56.6 KBName:  6bis.jpg
Size:  90.9 KBName:  10bis.jpg
Size:  79.8 KBName:  1bis.jpg
Size:  66.1 KBName:  8bis.jpg
Size:  96.6 KB

Is hapheastos for sale / caster as well.

Sorry Hephaistos is a miniature for the game Mythic Battle Pantheon