Need help with CKPM... *help* Sedition Wars reward confirmation problem

Thread: Need help with CKPM... *help* Sedition Wars reward confirmation problem

Default Need help with CKPM... *help* Sedition Wars reward confirmation problem

I believe that I have not logged into the CKPM yet in order to receive my Sedition Wars rewards. I wasn't aware I needed to do so until recently. (Missed the link in a previous email?? I had thought the survey, which I did fill out, was the same as the CKPM. Obviously not the case. *frown*) When I try to log in, it doesn't recognize my user email. Could you please provide me with a way to correct this. I have emailed the kickstarter@coolmini.com address for help but have not received a reply.

Is the CKPM locked at this point and so won't recognize my user address?

Now saying all of this, I should admit that I am having trouble with my spam folder and so I can provide an alternate email address for communication if desired, but obviously question including it in this post.

Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated as I am concerned my order has fallen into the black hole of cyberspace. (Plus, I'm really jazzed to play it!)

Thank you in advance,

Mike

I live down in Dorset with the cider and the combine harvesters yaargh!

Contact ginger@coolminiornot.com as she seems to be handling sedition wars related issues atm

Quote Originally Posted by noneedforaname View Post
    Contact ginger@coolminiornot.com as she seems to be handling sedition wars related issues atm
    Thanks for the tip! Email sent.

Ginger fixed me right up. Thanks again.