Still Waiting

Thread: Still Waiting

Default Still Waiting

Still hoping to get it before the weekend here in KS (that's Kansas, not Kickstarter!)
    There was a snafu in my address (I changed it via CKPM) and my pledge got shipped to the old address instead of the new, so I'll probably be towards the bottom of the list.

Howdy, Hamilton

For some reason, there doesn't seem to be much sedition wars related chat going on on the CMoN forums. Studio McVey's forum is, however, jumping. I'd advise you head over there for a bit of mutual support (see my sig for linky) Oh, and there are a few folks there who like to complain about...well, anything. Don't worry about em too much - most folks are pretty helpful

*edit* ah well - I see you're there already, and have more than 50 posts. Don't mind me - carry on *waves hand cheerfully*
    Last edited by me_in_japan; 01-24-2013 at 01:34 AM.
    "Facts are the impregnable bulwark that stands between us and the insidious evil of bullsh*t." - Pikey, over on Nagoyahammer

Got mine yesterday after a short delay as I did not confirm my order...

I ordered and paid my Sedition wars on coolminiornot at the start of the month...
    But until today i haven't gotten any reply with my trackinglink for my order.
    Neither any reaction from coolminiornot on my requests of information or the standings of my order.

I am dissapointed to see such a site with good repute handle their customers like this.

Well I still don't have my piece that was missing from the KS. Its a board tile. So I can't play most of the games. 6 weeks and nothing.

I actually placed an order with a local place by me http://www.uniquegg.com/ and it took a week for them to get for me. While I was shopping in the store the UPS guy came in and bam I got it along with Zombicide ans some other items Great timing on my end.

I finally got my stuff...
    Slow delivery, a mail that is totally inacurate as they don't send you any tracking mail.
    Customer service that is totally inadequate as it isn't there...

This person here is never returning to this place...

Quote Originally Posted by Demonlordd1 View Post
    I ordered and paid my Sedition wars on coolminiornot at the start of the month...
    But until today i haven't gotten any reply with my trackinglink for my order.
    Neither any reaction from coolminiornot on my requests of information or the standings of my order.

I am dissapointed to see such a site with good repute handle their customers like this.
    Communication is very slow to non-existent with CMON. really wish they would get on the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Circus Monkey View Post
    Communication is very slow to non-existent with CMON. really wish they would get on the ball.
    I've heard stories in both directions. People who wait weeks to hear back, and people that get responses the same day. They certainly have a lot going on, with their regular forum/webstore business, plus the (too?) many kickstarters.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.