No reply from coolmini store - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No reply from coolmini store

CMON_Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by Game Doctor View Post
    I have 3 pending tickets for the same thing (kept trying different ways around zendesk but didnt work) regarding a possible late pledge for relic knights. I know you guys are bogged down. But the first of the 3 was sent about a week ago. I figured it might be a middle-man communication error, but just a rough timeframe on a response would be awesome (and would help settle my brain.)
    You should have a response now!

Also, we're adding an additional customer service agent so responses for everyone will be much faster in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by CMON_Ginger View Post
    You should have a response now!

Also, we're adding an additional customer service agent so responses for everyone will be much faster in the near future.
    Thank you so much! Please disregard the other tickets pertaining to me as well. (849 & 1116)

Ginger I have been waiting a week and a half for a response to Request #647 Please get in contact with me

Hi, I am facing the same problem with some users here i.e. no reply to ticket raised pertaining to an existing order.
    I decided to post here as I noted in the thread here that there will be instances where CMON is not informed by the customer support ticket raised.

I made an order a week ago (Order #100044867) for some Dark Sword miniatures. So far, the order status is still Processing.
    May I know when will the order be shipped?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I recently Purchased Airtis Barbarian Gnome (E.E) (54MM) and I have received the wrong one. The package is correct but the item inside isn't. Could any of the CMON team help or anyone else please help as this item was intended as a gift so i would need a replacement as soon as possible Im still waiting on a reply from two previous emails I have sent to both Zendesk and Ginger

Regards

Ceylan
    jaykucuk@hotmail.co.uk
    Last edited by Jay Kucuk; 10-29-2013 at 06:59 AM.