WIP Merc Galleon Colossal

Thread: WIP Merc Galleon Colossal

Default WIP Merc Galleon Colossal

Working on this fella for a friend heading to Templecon this year...

work continues...

Updated Jan 31/13
    Last edited by KBelleau; 01-31-2013 at 11:47 AM.

nice work so far. what are your impressions on the Merc Galleon Colossal so far?

tee
    “We do not want to be part of the fashionable crowd. We prefer to be on the edge.”
    Takasi Uno

do you mean game wise? or painting wise? Game wise I've not fielded it yet. Painting wise it has been fun, there are so many ways one could paint this guy.

Nice Idea to make a series of videos. Seems like you had to clean off a lot of flash and mould lines. I hate prep work, so hats off for the patience you showed. Painting seems to come along nicely too, hope you post more updates soon.

Cheers
    Alex
    When I was your age, Yuggoth was a planet.

GW cares not from whence the cash flows, only that it flows!

That thing is immense! Looks cool though and interesting to watch your videos. I like seeing how other people approach their projects.

Thanks, clean the mold lines from the resin was nothing major, clean pewter mold lines can be a pain. Especially when you get that little step in the model where the mold is misaligned, and it's a pain to file the surface flat.... The model wasn't too much work to assemble, I added steps by magnetizing it... which was a bit tricky as the torso is hollow.

Last edited by KBelleau; 01-31-2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: adding link