Pledge more later?
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Pledge more later?

  1. #1

    Default Pledge more later?

    I read somewhere that it would be possible to add more to the pledge later on, but now I cant find it again. Is this something I have imagined or is it possible?

  2. #2

    Default

    You should have had an email about it which is also repeated on the Kickstarter announcements page just after it all ended.

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    I can't find it anywhere :/ Can someone please link??

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolman View Post
    I can't find it anywhere :/ Can someone please link??
    It's the 2nd to most recent update. Go to the KS page, and click on updates.

    On another note. I've got $50 in for the "Battle of Brighton." Any reason I should skip the air units for now, and instead add another $100 for another Blitz?? (going by a $-to-value ratio, the Blitz *does* seem to give more figures...)

  6. #6

    Default

    ahhh ok, link will be given in 8 weeks. interesting to see if i pledged enough lol

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by binarysunrise View Post
    It's the 2nd to most recent update. Go to the KS page, and click on updates.

    On another note. I've got $50 in for the "Battle of Brighton." Any reason I should skip the air units for now, and instead add another $100 for another Blitz?? (going by a $-to-value ratio, the Blitz *does* seem to give more figures...)
    I wouldn't have thought a third Blitz would have much play value myself, and the Air stuff does seem like excellent value.

  8. #8

    Default

    OK...I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find the part about the add-ons. I got the Blitz and wanted to add the Brighton...but failed to get to the computer in time before the KS ended. Is their way to add this on so it arrives with my Blitz? Thanks for any and all help!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altmir8 View Post
    OK...I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find the part about the add-ons. I got the Blitz and wanted to add the Brighton...but failed to get to the computer in time before the KS ended. Is their way to add this on so it arrives with my Blitz? Thanks for any and all help!
    There's a whole set of optional add-ons, including the Brighton. You can look through the list, and in 8 weeks when you get the pledge manager, you can increase your funds accordingly and pay with paypal. However, Brighton won't arrive for another year, and Blitz will hopefully show up in September.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by binarysunrise View Post
    There's a whole set of optional add-ons, including the Brighton. You can look through the list, and in 8 weeks when you get the pledge manager, you can increase your funds accordingly and pay with paypal. However, Brighton won't arrive for another year, and Blitz will hopefully show up in September.
    Alright. Thanks. I would hate for my little guys not to have air support

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Contact Us  |   The Legion


Copyright © 2001-2018 CMON Inc.

-->