Blight Flamer Turret

Thread: Blight Flamer Turret

Default Blight Flamer Turret

Here's a peak at the Blight flamer turret.

Name:  blight_flame_turret_wip1.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  76.2 KB

Awesome! These extra's, will they get shipped free with the Kickstarter or are they additions once the game is released?

Awesome flamer a true flammenwerfer :-)
    WFRP v1 and v2 GM and painting since 91' into modelling and casting
    Author of the Android Game: ​A DUNGEON HORROR DEED

Quote Originally Posted by hithero View Post
    Awesome! These extra's, will they get shipped free with the Kickstarter or are they additions once the game is released?
    I believe these are the default blight turrets, so you should get two with the Blitz.

Ted,

Thanks for sharing, looks really good.

Ant

Hi Ted,

I know you use 3D Studio Max, but do you know if it is possible to export for 3D printing from Blender?
    WFRP v1 and v2 GM and painting since 91' into modelling and casting
    Author of the Android Game: ​A DUNGEON HORROR DEED

Cool guys. Glad you're digging this stuff. This model is actually being done by my good friend Jason. A fantastic artist who I worked with at Big Huge Games for years. I'll let him know it got some good feedback

@Armrek - I don't know but I'd be surprised if it didn't. You can export as an .OBJ probably. Then get the freeware program Meshlab. It'll load .OBJ files, make fixes and then export an .STL file. All 3D printers will work with an STL file. Then try getting a cheap print from shapeways.com and see how it looks. Hope that helps.

Sweet!.. just awesome. Your buddy does great work
    Rando Commando

We are supposed to get one of each faction? or two of each faction? because if you see the summary image with all the contents of the Blitz, if I remember correctly they show 2 turrets of each faction

Andy.

@Ted, i know you guys are a long way out from having the game play finished, but i was curious about how these are put into play. As i understand it a unit must first advance to the turret & 'man' the turret to use it. i would presume this means the unit is removed from the gameboard & the turret then becomes something you can use. can the unit get out of the turret & return to play?

great work on this design, you guys are killing these!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Gretchin View Post
    We are supposed to get one of each faction? or two of each faction? because if you see the summary image with all the contents of the Blitz, if I remember correctly they show 2 turrets of each faction

Andy.
    Name:  RW-KS-Goals-460k-SuperchargeTurret.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  53.4 KB.........

Quote Originally Posted by Bubo View Post
    @Ted, i know you guys are a long way out from having the game play finished, but i was curious about how these are put into play. As i understand it a unit must first advance to the turret & 'man' the turret to use it. i would presume this means the unit is removed from the gameboard & the turret then becomes something you can use. can the unit get out of the turret & return to play?

great work on this design, you guys are killing these!
    I would imagine that a turret needs an operator to use in the same way as a tank has a rivet driving/operating it.