Guilds of Cadwallon Kickstarter

Thread: Guilds of Cadwallon Kickstarter

Default Guilds of Cadwallon Kickstarter

Yes I know it is VERY over.

At TempleCon I was advised to send an email to Cool Mini Or Not to see if I could still jump on the bandwagon - I was told they usually do allow it. Unfortunately I never heard back.

1) Any chance there's a CMoN staff member that can set me up?

2) If not when is the retail release?

Thank you!

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/cmn5hl00001.html not sure of the release date but you can pre-order it at miniature market ia this link if you can't jump on late to the kickstarter you may want to check ebay someone may sell a set i know i've seen some tentacle bento stuff from the sodapop miniatures kickstarter pop up on there from time to time along with other kickstarter projects

That's what I was looking for. Thank you cyberkuma!

EDIT: Just an update. Right after I put in a pre-order with the site above CMoN sent me an email to opt in to the Kickstarter! What timing! I'm happy as hell I got the email though since I can get all the Stretch Goals too.

And if I can't delete my pre-order? Ah well. I have a 2nd copy to gift someone I guess.
    Last edited by ClassicGMR; 02-20-2013 at 08:16 AM.

I got into the Kickstarter late (as seen in the previous post) but has anyone gotten the Kickstarter email form, seen a copy of the game or even heard from them yet?? Seems to be running VERY late...

FROM THE KICKSTARTER PAGE:

Enter the City of Thieves today
    ! We expect to begin shipping in March 2013. $25 gets you the base game and any stretches we unlock! If you are outside the continental USA, shipping will be an additional $10. EU backers, your games will ship from the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicGMR View Post
    I got into the Kickstarter late (as seen in the previous post) but has anyone gotten the Kickstarter email form, seen a copy of the game or even heard from them yet?? Seems to be running VERY late...
    Update #18 from the KS:
    Short shipping delay

Update #18 · Mar 26, 2013 · 19 comments
    Quick update today.

We have just confirmed that the container for Guilds is arriving at the US warehouse first week of April, and slightly after that for the UK. This means that shipping will start April instead of March as originally estimated..

Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll endeavor to get you your games as soon as possible.