Milosh's Pin-Ups and Hot Chicks WIP log - Page 25
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Milosh's Pin-Ups and Hot Chicks WIP log

Great idea with the stripey socks, is the big bad wolf going to show up?
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Blog Entries

Thanks guys! 10; the wolf is indeed going to have a presence, the poor buddy.

Also, I can finally share a project I worked on for one of the forum members. You might remember this thread http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...d-his-mistress well, he got it printed and sent it to me for some painting. He also just launched a KS http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...letop-miniatur I think the prices look very attractive plus a variety of sizes

Here is the girl I painted.

Name:  mistress10.jpg
Views: 839
Size:  68.7 KB

Wow great sculpt there Mr Milosh, a real beauty !
    I have to say thats the best skin tone I've seen you do so far, her body looks like a photo.
    Her hair could do with a bit more work imo.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

very nice paint job and agree with ten ball one of the best skin tones you've done
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Blog Entries

Thanks guys! I think the realism of the sculpt helped in the painting department, it is a tremendous sculpture.

Wow, realy nice sculpt and paint job too. How tall is this little beauty? I realy like that she is sculpted so realisticly.

Blog Entries

Thanks Ceal; she is the 75mm version of her.

Rowr! That kickstarter is tempting...What? No honey this is art. Oh come on, you can't be jealous of little resin -Okay!! Okay!! Put the rolling pin down I pvfyi9ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffff
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Rowr! That kickstarter is tempting...What? No honey this is art. Oh come on, you can't be jealous of little resin -Okay!! Okay!! Put the rolling pin down I pvfyi9ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffff
    ^this

/10chars
    "Facts are the impregnable bulwark that stands between us and the insidious evil of bullsh*t." - Pikey, over on Nagoyahammer

I really wish I had the time and resources to do more of these large scale resin kits. It seems like you can pack a lot more into them than minis, but of course everyone I show to gets blown away that I can paint that small in the first place. Nice job Milosh- but question: Are you going to do the big demon that wraps around her?

Blog Entries

Thanks guys for the kind words. They are a lot of fun Chrispy but I do struggle with those tiny minis.

Update on the death girl. She is a very small 54mm model, probably closer to 48mm.

Name:  qd3.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  70.6 KB

Name:  qd4.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  52.4 KB

Name:  qd5.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  58.6 KB

Name:  qd6.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  76.6 KB

looking beautiful there. i really am loving the way her skintone is starting to pop.

Zab: i'm lucky that i don't have to worry about the same problems as you do. the only one i have to worry about is getting the minis out of their boxes and into my painting drawer before the parents see...
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

armour colours are growing on me, skin tones are looking really good

Wow, Milosh.. she is incrediable! I'm just starting the gold NMM on the boots and arms. Your back armor is much smoother than on the one that I'm working on.. I was thinking that your use of red was too red for the shadows, but you blended them flawlessly. Hopefully I will get mine finished up by this weekend..

Blog Entries

thanks meaty, wgs and Khonman. I about have the evil lady painted so while I work on building her base I started on another pinup from Andrea. This is one I am scared about because she is sitting on a chair, the whole build looks like a PITA and fragile once complete. We'll see how it goes but here is the start on this girl.

Name:  mona1.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  66.6 KB

Name:  mona2.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  54.5 KB

Nice mini mr Milosh, you going with a sheer effect on her robe?

Blog Entries

I am indeed. It wouldn't be complete without something sheer on her.

I see lots of minis started over the last few weeks, stay focused my old mate, you know you get excited and we don't want to see more unfinished minis on that shelf

the skin tones seem smoother every model you do, and the speed you get them done in is amazing!

Blog Entries

I hear ya 10, you know me too well. WGS; the AB has helped a lot with both the smoothness and the speed. The more I use it the more I pick up little things I can do with it. There is a steep learning curve but it pays off the more you use it. I do still go in and do most of the highlites with the brush though. Thanks for the kind words sir. How's the mermaid coming along?