Milosh's Pin-Ups and Hot Chicks WIP log

Thread: Milosh's Pin-Ups and Hot Chicks WIP log

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Milosh's Pin-Ups and Hot Chicks WIP log

since I paint a lot of pin-ups and hot chicks I thought it a good idea to compile them all in on thread.

Here is the first entry in this log. It is the new pin-up release from Andrea called "stinging garden". I think I will alter the scene and name a bit to be a little more suggestive. She is a little far down the road in the painting but still far enough away that there is a lot to be done. Here is how I left her last night.

Name:  egg1.jpg
Views: 11445
Size:  69.4 KB

Name:  egg2.jpg
Views: 9199
Size:  73.3 KB

Let me know what you think.

Looking great, although I think you need some cooler tones in there. Or maybe it is the light, which does look a bit on the warm side.Oh and I haven't forgotten you. I'll reply to your PM shortly (Once I've eaten).Rob

Hubba Hubba
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pariahrob View Post
    Looking great, although I think you need some cooler tones in there. Or maybe it is the light, which does look a bit on the warm side.Oh and I haven't forgotten you. I'll reply to your PM shortly (Once I've eaten).Rob
    Yeah, the light was very warm. She is miles away from done, the dress doesn't even have the basecoat done yet. She is just further along than I normally like to start a WIP with. Just reply when you get time, no rush.

Thanks Andy.

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

Honestly I really liked this one when I saw it on the website, after we were talking about me trying a pin up. I cannot wait to see what you do. I see this is very early, so I have nothing to add. Cannot wait to see how you alter the scene.

Milosh - are you the devil? I'm trying to get this ugly chaos beastie done, and you're posting a WIP thread about nothing but pin ups? *head explodes*
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.