Milosh's Pin-Ups and Hot Chicks WIP log
Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Milosh's Pin-Ups and Hot Chicks WIP log

Blog Entries

Default Milosh's Pin-Ups and Hot Chicks WIP log

since I paint a lot of pin-ups and hot chicks I thought it a good idea to compile them all in on thread.

Here is the first entry in this log. It is the new pin-up release from Andrea called "stinging garden". I think I will alter the scene and name a bit to be a little more suggestive. She is a little far down the road in the painting but still far enough away that there is a lot to be done. Here is how I left her last night.

Name:  egg1.jpg
Views: 11445
Size:  69.4 KB

Name:  egg2.jpg
Views: 9199
Size:  73.3 KB

Let me know what you think.

Looking great, although I think you need some cooler tones in there. Or maybe it is the light, which does look a bit on the warm side.Oh and I haven't forgotten you. I'll reply to your PM shortly (Once I've eaten).Rob

Hubba Hubba
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pariahrob View Post
    Looking great, although I think you need some cooler tones in there. Or maybe it is the light, which does look a bit on the warm side.Oh and I haven't forgotten you. I'll reply to your PM shortly (Once I've eaten).Rob
    Yeah, the light was very warm. She is miles away from done, the dress doesn't even have the basecoat done yet. She is just further along than I normally like to start a WIP with. Just reply when you get time, no rush.

Thanks Andy.

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

Honestly I really liked this one when I saw it on the website, after we were talking about me trying a pin up. I cannot wait to see what you do. I see this is very early, so I have nothing to add. Cannot wait to see how you alter the scene.

Milosh - are you the devil? I'm trying to get this ugly chaos beastie done, and you're posting a WIP thread about nothing but pin ups? *head explodes*
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    Milosh - are you the devil? I'm trying to get this ugly chaos beastie done, and you're posting a WIP thread about nothing but pin ups? *head explodes*
    Thanks for stopping by Chad. Have you decided on a girl yet?

hahaha; I was wondering when you would see the title and stop by Trystan. To give you an idea of what all I have planned for this thread I leave you with a picture.
    Name:  pinup set.jpg
Views: 8949
Size:  106.2 KB

I hate you.

Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

Yeah, I am thinking it will be the unwelcomed visitor, when I get the funds. But let's face it, the full line is amazing. I would love to paint that amazing Alice mini, who makes that?
    Last edited by MightyChad; 02-18-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MightyChad View Post
    Yeah, I am thinking it will be the unwelcomed visitor, when I get the funds. But let's face it, the full line is amazing. I would love to paint that amazing Alice mini, who makes that?
    I like that kit too. After looking through all of them together I think my #1 favorite is the "black doggie" one. The look on her face is really sexy. Alice comes from here www.nocturnamodels.com they also just released their new fairytale girl, little red riding hood, She is pretty awesome too. It has taken me some time to collect those kits and have been holding off on doing them until I was comnfortable with the pin-up painting style. The only thing I wish was different about them is I would love them even more if they were resin.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I love a lot of the more scantily clad minis, but with kids frequently at my home I better avoid those for a while. But I will practice before I tackle Alice. Truthfully I would like to see miniatures made of the Fairy Tail Pin-Ups by J. Scott Campbell.

http://www.jscottcampbellstore.com/j...on-prints.html

Quote Originally Posted by Milosh View Post
    I like that kit too. After looking through all of them together I think my #1 favorite is the "black doggie" one. The look on her face is really sexy. Alice comes from here www.nocturnamodels.com they also just released their new fairytale girl, little red riding hood, She is pretty awesome too. It has taken me some time to collect those kits and have been holding off on doing them until I was comnfortable with the pin-up painting style. The only thing I wish was different about them is I would love them even more if they were resin.
    Black Doggie, huh? Guess we're gonna have to have a paint off. LOL
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

Good start..now I will just sit back in eager anticipation

This is going to be a great thread. Lots and lots of fun projects for you to work on. Can't wait to see more!

Hey Bro - you on the bench?

Loved seeing the figures in Atlanta and congrats on the well deserved medals my friend. Your figures were one of the BIG highlights of the show.

Will enjoy following this thread as well!

Dog
    Last edited by Wigdog; 02-18-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Gonna watch this
    ...and get some pointers, ah, tips...
    Seeing as how I've got a bunch of semi-naked- KD humans coming later in the year, and a few other girl-like bits and pieces coming throughthe mail too

For what you have planed for this thread, I guess you just made a lot of the guys smile in anticipation

holy h*ck thats a lot of girls... painting a regiment?

LOL 'a regiment'! Id like to be the General LOL LOL
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Blog Entries

Nice one 10, I have to enter them as an army at the next show Skel.

Thanks guys & gal for checking in on them. The ladies are happy that they will have some friends to watch them come together. I forgot to mention to please feel free to ask any questions if you see something you are interested in knowing something about or if you see something out of place.

Okay, last night I continued with little tweaks on her skin but most of the work was focused on her dress. I added more layers to the base coat and started adding in the first shadows with plum pink, brilliant violet and indian yellow (all jo sonja colors).

Name:  egg5.jpg
Views: 8753
Size:  76.4 KB

Name:  egg6.jpg
Views: 8736
Size:  98.1 KB

Name:  egg7.jpg
Views: 8719
Size:  76.5 KB

Name:  egg8.jpg
Views: 8692
Size:  79.9 KB