Milosh's Pin-Ups and Hot Chicks WIP log - Page 52
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,033 of 1033

Thread: Milosh's Pin-Ups and Hot Chicks WIP log

Milosh, no one can ever say you don't do them female skin tones justice. Best in the biz. May I ask for a brief SBS of how you do your standard Caucasian skin and/or face??? Seeing how you add extreme highlights and them knock them back a bit with glazes is the type of methodology that I am interested in. So any insight into your process is tremendously appreciated....by I am sure more than just myself....
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Wonderful job, just one point for me, the shade under her right rib looks a little too dark. Once again it could be a trick of the light but it seems to be replicated across the pictures.
    or is the highlight above it a little too light ? Is the actual stomach too dark and needs to be lightened as the jump from stomach to hips is a bit quick.
    i can't say for certain on these, it's a great job but I think these could be excellent to rank alongside your Lilith.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the feedbak guys. GG, I see what you mean, some toning down needs to take place, thank you for the input.

BFK, thank you sir. If you are up to it and can make it to tulsa in June,I am doing a painting class focusing on female skin tones. Everyone will get an exclusive figure just for the class, a display base and a 7 color custom flesh set. I will go through airbrush and brush work. All extra proceeds go to the tulsa figure club to help pay for the show. These are the figures I will be painting and one of them is what the class will be painting. AB's will also be available to use by the class. We are thinking $100 for either a day or a day and a half, not finalized yet.

Last edited by Milosh; 02-07-2015 at 12:19 PM.

Oh. My. God. I doubt I could hold my hand steady to paint that Also, The Lady Inquisitor just raised that eyebrow again... No I swear, it's art you ju - dorghonawoeufbewuwrvasswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... ~groan~
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Wow, that is one fine mini, who/where/how much, is it from?
    CMON painter born and raised, soft seven and proud
    Gblaw studio online
    My latest, thanks for watching

Blog Entries

Zab: She will get used to it.

Green; Thunderbird miniatures is making the figures but they will be a limited run, may only last for the show. They are 75mm but I don't know the price, probably $30 or so.

Wow 30$, shes low maintenance too, liking her more and more. Looking forward for your paintjob on that one.
    CMON painter born and raised, soft seven and proud
    Gblaw studio online
    My latest, thanks for watching

Wish I could go to that. That is an incredible deal. The lady there looks awesome. I like the standing one best.
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

wow looooooooooooooooooooooooooong legs!!!!
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Quote Originally Posted by moetle View Post
    Wish I could go to that. That is an incredible deal. The lady there looks awesome. I like the standing one best.
    Agreed on all accounts. That class would be fun and the bent one looks to be in an unrealistic position.

I would happily pay for that tutorial, unfortunately wrong side of the pond. Maybe in later years
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Love the effect of that purple/blue.. What is the name of that color? When in June is that day class??

Blog Entries

Wish you guys could make it as well, would be great to meet you guys. Khonner, June 4th and 5th Or maybe just the 5th. I am leaning towards the class working on the standing on too, the bent one will be painted as well but probably just by me. My goal is that everyone will have a completed paintjob on the girl by class end. I think the way I paint skin is easily replicated and teachable. It has taken me awhile but I have simplified it so much that those two girls with very little else but skin can be painted in a 6-8 hour session.