Name marking on other side of base grid

Thread: Name marking on other side of base grid

Default Name marking on other side of base grid

I think Faction (Allied or Blight) is OK to identify with miniature color (grey or green) even without logo / ember design
    However, I wonder if we could print unit name on the other side of the base grid?

Sure I am one of Ted's supporter and I know who is the Vert. Tank and how B.o.s.s look like, but those who will play with us may be new times to times
    Consider if you buy every add on offered, we should have 180+ units in total which take time to identify
    and they will ask you, check the manual and judging the miniature look one by one.

Not sure if we can have some name on other side of base grid to label the unit ?
    When we flip over then we will know "ah" this is Dr.voyne etc

I think the models pretty closely match the art that is on the cards. Shouldn't be an issue.

no problem , I will doing my own printing / labeling once my copy arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Muttala View Post
    no problem , I will doing my own printing / labeling once my copy arrived
    Me too!!!

Good idea...

But from what I know now, I am pretty sure that if I got the game tomorrow, I would be able to open it (admire it), set it up, look over stat cards, and start playing. It is more sime and was very thoroughly explained during the project and in videos. I also have most heroes memorized. So my only worry is that I get this game before I forget! :P
    Rando Commando

Rather than using stickers etc, why not use a folded piece of card with the stats on - half under the base, the other half behind showing the stats ?

Cheap and cheerful and easily got rid of once you get the details nailed. Easy enough to set up for beginners later on as well.

Wily

sounds great, Iam thinking to tape or plastic over as well for durability -protect the label