Custom Carrying Case For Rivet Wars Yes or No

View Poll Results: Would you have bought a cutom case to add to your order if you could ?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO

11 35.48%
  • may be but not sure

5 16.13%
  • yes down the line not right away

4 12.90%
  • YESS!!!

11 35.48%

Thread: Custom Carrying Case For Rivet Wars Yes or No

Cool Custom Carrying Case For Rivet Wars Yes or No

Who here thinks they should make a custom carrying case for Rivet Wars. This is something I wish I had thought of during the kick starter to post as a wishfull stretch goal near the end of its run. I would still buy one if they made it because I will need one big for the two army plus all the extra uints I got. Would be so happy if they did it becuse I bet we would be getting it at a better price I feel, I all ways feel im getting ripped off for how much a carrying case with foam cost. I end up getting case from ebay or other people then buying one from a store new. Or I use a carbored boxe with foam tray's that work well to lol.

Also does anyone know if there are any good foam trays that would work for the Rivet wars minis due to there unique shape and size. I think I would have to use the one you can tear out make them fit well. And any good site for foam trays too. Thanks

No, custom foams tend to ridiculously expensive, there are plenty of foam trays around that should fit the RW figures. I normally get mine from here for £3.50 each: http://www.productsforwargamers.com/foam_trays.html

i'll build one from biscuit box with magnets
    Supportes TES CouleurS et embrasse TA Douille !

Thanks for the reply, I will look into the foam trays from the site.

Quote Originally Posted by hithero View Post
    No, custom foams tend to ridiculously expensive, there are plenty of foam trays around that should fit the RW figures. I normally get mine from here for £3.50 each: http://www.productsforwargamers.com/foam_trays.html
    Good idea. I'm not all that experienced with the miniatures as far as storage goes so I would have been one of those idiots that spent $60 on a box of foam!

Time to scour the U.S. sites for trays!

A purpose build carrying case would be great but I wanty to spend on more models and cases can run expensive.

I have not seen the underside of the bases but I would hazard a guess that they are flat. So I will probaly go for my usual solution of magnetic tape and steel paper liners. Enough grip to stop the models moving around but not so much you cannot get them out easily

For the box - I tend to use the A4 box files as they are a regular size and easy to label up - some Rivet Wars wallpapers? I got a feeling that the game box will be needed just for the board and the bunker/terrain pieces.

That said will need a good think about the Battle of Brighton stuff, but that might be going onto my display shelves.