pledge manager issues

Thread: pledge manager issues

Default pledge manager issues

Been trying to get to the survey but it tells me my email is not a registered user. I use the same email for this site AND kickstarter. So what is the deal? how long do I have to respond to the survey? What is the deal with the login?

The pledge manager will need a different logon which will be sent in the next couple of weeks.

You should have received a "Response Needed!" e-mail on the 4/4/13 which a "click here to respond" button to enter/confirm the e-mail address you wish to use and how many Tilepack Omegas you would like - this is part of the Kickstarter website. So far that this is the only thing we need to complete

I never received such an email. I did click the link on kickstarter about these tiles though and noted my desired quantity. So that was all that was need of me? good to know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoth View Post
    I never received such an email. I did click the link on kickstarter about these tiles though and noted my desired quantity. So that was all that was need of me? good to know. Thanks!
    Yup, that's the only thing that's needed currently. In time we should all be receiving an e-mail with details on how to log onto the pledge manager (hopefully after next pay day!)

Problem is that I didn't receive the first email. I am out of country and about to go into a forest tomorrow and odds are internet will be scarce if at all.

Send them an email. This isn't a life-and-death thing, anyways. When the full pledge manager comes out....then it's time to worry.

check is it under spam inbox of your email. if not email cmon about it.