Photos of Miniatures and Sculpts

Thread: Photos of Miniatures and Sculpts

Default Photos of Miniatures and Sculpts

I thought I'd post some random photos I've taken of the miniatures before they shipped out. Give you all a chance to see more of what's to come. Thanks again for all the support.

Name:  rivetwars_minis_12.jpg
Views: 1195
Size:  470.2 KB

Holy cow! Looks so great! Love the detail! I cant wait to see what these look like in plastic.

Man, I can't get over how great these models look.

Those doom wheels look phenomenal as does everything else! Ted, how are you gonna one up yourself from this?

Man oh man im excited for this game. The gameplay demo was fantastic and I just cant wait to paint these guys up. Good thing I have my custom board project to keep me busy until then...

Ted - Is that the figure you were thinking of doing in clear resin?

The guy all the way to the right, Baron Munchen, is one of the minis we are going to try and do in a clear colored plastic. If we can get that to work it should look really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Terranova View Post
    The guy all the way to the right, Baron Munchen, is one of the minis we are going to try and do in a clear colored plastic. If we can get that to work it should look really nice.
    I thought so. Just wanted to make sure this possibility was still on your radar, and that he wouldn't be thrown in with the rest going to the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Terranova View Post
    @ Ted-Interesting, is this the way you would like to do the heroes or just a select few?
    I was born to do this.
    -Joan of Arc-

Quote Originally Posted by johnwiser View Post
    @ Ted-Interesting, is this the way you would like to do the heroes or just a select few?
    The idea was that this figure had a clear head, and would look really cool after painting, if the figure was made out of a clear resin.
    Name:  blight_baron_munchen_zpse8e754d0.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  44.6 KB

Extra points for mounting a light inside him!

Quote Originally Posted by binarysunrise View Post
    The idea was that this figure had a clear head, and would look really cool after painting, if the figure was made out of a clear resin.
    Name:  blight_baron_munchen_zpse8e754d0.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  44.6 KB

Would be better to have just a clear canopy like you get with model aircraft then the model can be sprayed and painted without risk of getting paint on the glass dome (would be awesome if clear blue plastic) and stick the dome on last.. You could then have some sort of 'head' inside the dome as well to replicate the drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by binarysunrise View Post
    SHHHHHHHHHHH, you're giving away all our secrets!!!!!!!

Awright!

Seems there's a bull dog after all, no gas mask though ;-)
    WFRP v1 and v2 GM and painting since 91' into modelling and casting
    Author of the Android Game: ​A DUNGEON HORROR DEED

Is there a link where we can view all the picture of the mini in detail?