miniature holder for painting

Thread: miniature holder for painting

Default miniature holder for painting

I remember seeing a thread a few months back in which one of the users had created a holder/mount of sorts for painting miniatures. Tried searching and can't seem to find it. If someone could point me in the right directions It'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

there are topics about this in the "todays posts"-section. the one you´re looking for is stephan raths(or derwish). http://rathcore.blogspot.de/2013/01/...er-update.html

In crackpots WIP thread there is also a brief description of how to make your own, but the rathcore one is worth buying if you value time over money I bought two which I use for single minis but i will probably make a bunch for paining up squads. It's hard to go back to using paint pots and blu tac once you have used one of the mini holders - it was for me anyway
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

There's a current thread here in this forum (right under yours at the moment) entitled What do you use to hold your minis? that would be worth taking a look at.

You might also like to have a peek at this thread in the General Discussion forum, Mini Holders.

Einion