Thread: Help finding a miniature?

Default Help finding a miniature?

I am rather new, only starting my second campaign, and I'm not wise in the ways of finding miniatures for my character. My friend Ryan got the mini for my first character, a human ranger. In my second campaign, I'm more prepared with my character and I know exactly what she looks like, so the trouble now is finding a mini. As it is I have only found one spellscale mini at all. I don't like it.

Name:  mini.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  97.8 KBName:  mohaaawk.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  126.4 KB

Right now my hopes are high that I'll find one that looks scaly while not looking like a dinosaur. She's a sorcerer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Mohawk would be a big plus. I worked hard on that mohawk.

Any tips on painting scales/feathers?

Well, one thing you can try is Reaper's Figure Finder. It only works for their line of course but you can select various descriptions. Like Human, with a Staff and Cloak. They might have one with the mohawk too - they do have the sci-fi type stuff but I'm a fantasy gal so I really don't focus on the other as much. But it's worth checking out.

Here's the link for ya.

http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder

Thanks, I've actually gone through about 30 pages of just 'female' minis on reapermini.com.
    Some are slightly promising.

Check out Shadowrun figures. You might have luck there.

You might also have to do some modding to it.

Modding some old Necromunda female gangers might work also
    You are only as old as you feel....the next day