RANT....Northwest 200

Thread: RANT....Northwest 200

Default RANT....Northwest 200

Its that time of year again!!!! the NW200 for those not familiar is a Motorbike road race event it takes place every year in the Coleraine area of the north coast of Northern ireland, racers come from all over the world to take part. However all things being equal it took me half an hour to get through the traffic, crotch rock pilots have already started to descend in their droves, it will only get worse im cracking up!
    Roll on sunday.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Keep calm and carry on
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

what's a crotch rock?
    Is that someone with fossilised berries?
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

my apologies "crotch ROCKET" n you know fine well what i was on about, being a pilot yourself

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

Quote Originally Posted by cassar View Post
    my apologies "crotch ROCKET" n you know fine well what i was on about, being a pilot yourself
    Pfft - I own a sport bike, thankyouverymuch. I have no rocket between my legs. Well, I do, but erm, well....you know what? Nevermind.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

OOPs the race meeting was closed down due to rain LOLOLOLOLOL