Fancy winning free mini's for life?

Thread: Fancy winning free mini's for life?

Default Fancy winning free mini's for life?

Well Wamp is offering just that to one lucky winner! We have teamed up with Infamy Miniatures for our latest painting contest.

You can get the full details here:

Contest Details

I am so in on this.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

tempting! but an awful lot of deadlines in august already...

True - I have to worry about whipping up something for Gencon. But have you seen the stuff Infamy has in the pipe? I have to at least try...and like KD, they're offering store credit even for entering. Which is good, because like KD I don't stand a chance when people like Marike enter and win all the free minis
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    True - I have to worry about whipping up something for Gencon. But have you seen the stuff Infamy has in the pipe? I have to at least try...and like KD, they're offering store credit even for entering. Which is good, because like KD I don't stand a chance when people like Marike enter and win all the free minis
    LOL "store credit" we still have yet too see??

Well, I can't say anything about Kingdom Death, but everyone who enters the Infamy comp will get their credit as soon as the competition finishes.

Hoping to see some cool entries and there really are some very funky Infamy releases on the way, so free stuff for life's gonna set you up nicely!

Follow Infamy Miniatures on facebook and twitter

Sweet! Now what to get, what to get.... I think I will order http://www.infamyminiatures.com/shop...&product_id=62

copycat! argh
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

Hmmm... sounds interesting. Is there a release data for Peter yet? I'd be interested in doing the 54mm version of him... the 90mm would be cool, I'm just not sure I could finish it in time even if I started today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey03 View Post
    Hmmm... sounds interesting. Is there a release data for Peter yet? I'd be interested in doing the 54mm version of him... the 90mm would be cool, I'm just not sure I could finish it in time even if I started today.
    I'm pretty sure it's some time in June. But Iono will be able to answer definitively.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

How about best laugh in show? I feel I would have a better chance of winning that...

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey03 View Post
    If you are on Facebook I post regular updates about releases and whatnot there so it's worth liking the page. Peter is due mid-late June.

Follow Infamy Miniatures on facebook and twitter

cool sounds like fun im up for at least trying