Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2656

Thread: Zab's Damn it to hell! WIP

A face book account!?!?! I dont even know you anymore.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

I is internet famous now!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

(*&% FB I opened a account 2 years ago just for my hobby stuff and I had (*^*(& ppl from my job starting adding me so I said *&^$&*$ it man, it's waste of time there's just to much stuff there to many groups to many friends, by the time you follow all your peeps you spent all your free time!

No more FB for me EVER!

I hear you tero. I hate the interface. It's needlessly complex and having all my privacy settings on kind of defeats the purpose, but i'm gonna try again. i have almost rage quit several times already just setting the damn thing up

Ignorance is bliss, step 1 set up account and join painting groups step 2 ignore the rest of Facebook as much as possible

Step one should be to close the browser window. Step 2 should be pat yourself on the back for not getting into facebook.
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

I stopped Facebook years ago( literally almost 8 years I believe) . But Janet (the Asian sensation) is on for her business / personal so she will send a like friend thingie by the end of the day.

If I allow myself ,I get cought up looking through FB , but now I just ignore it and talk to all my boys on CMOwhat on messenger ,the only group other than on here that I can get good criticism from my peers , and ,other than being in a different time zones , I get really good response (specially from Sicks ) I swear he's awake 24 /7 .... John you should just join messenger and talk with us there too .
    Proud owner of a Teronus TMM original.
    Carpe Diem Carpe Nocturne

Lol no, I just have older kids that never want to go to bed and younger kids that get up early, I generally get 6-7 hours of sleep usually check my tablet while waiting for paint to dry though so I do see messages often

Lol, yeah I haven't really touched facebook since that first post. Just messenger. Still hate FB interface. So cluttered. I'm primarily intsa and CMON with a little Art Amino and DeviantArt thrown in. And occasionally my blog but even that is getting too labour intensive. And my youetube is dead. I may at some point start streaming as i really like twitch and how interactive it is and same with instagram live...

I know what you mean, I'm on 3 painting groups on FB (thankfully the share button works miracles) the messenger chat, Instagram, here and I tried a blog but it's all too much haha, spend more time making posts and pictures than actually painting the damn things

Just Instagram and here for me currently. Instagram has been a revelation for me since I started, so easy to snap pics and vids, montage stuff and post it up real quick. Massive amount of inspirational people to follow and learn from. You don’t get the benefit of advise as much as here but the speed you can do things is so much easier.

Also I like the fact that it is kept to just painting for me no personal side involved, great way to get your work out there.

Whats your Instagram Zab. Mine is NordicForge.
    ." -Me-

following you now

Join ussssssss! It's so easy to post and share especially quick desktop WIP updates! I love it and i never say that about social media! I'm kinda rage quitty with social stuff too so that so that speaks volumes

Also stalking you now Digga

10ball, Mally, Sicks and Fluisterwood are also on there

OK guys, my Instagram nick is micro_dragon_studio, looking forward to see you guys there! Sorry Zab to so off topic in your thread.
    Last edited by Teronus; 01-11-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Don't sweat it dude, my thread needs some updates anyway :P