No ravage magazine

Thread: No ravage magazine

Unhappy No ravage magazine

I'm having problems getting my subscribed ravage magazine. I paid my subscription three weeks ago now and every time I look to see the status it says packing err three weeks to pack a magazine?!?!? Also tried contacting CMON through the contact us drop down and it refuses to send the message just keeps saying we can't send your message try again later grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

So first off what is the status of my magazine? And second what's wrong with the contact us bit?

Any response from the chaps in the CMON shop or the mods or someone would greatly appreciated.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Still no response from the shop people and only one of the numerous attempts to send a contact us email worked I am getting extreemley irritated by all this lack of any product or response. Dont get me wrong I have never had any issues with the shop before but this is really anoying the hell out of me PLEASE SOMEONE FROM THE SHOP RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Question Ravage magazine???

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Still no response from the shop people and only one of the numerous attempts to send a contact us email worked I am getting extreemley irritated by all this lack of any product or response. Dont get me wrong I have never had any issues with the shop before but this is really anoying the hell out of me PLEASE SOMEONE FROM THE SHOP RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My FLGS is supposed to be on autofill for the magazine yet issue 11 was their last to get in.. they have inquired and never get a response. I enjoy the magazine but it seems like it is never available... do orders not get filled? No, I do not want to subscribe (especially if those that do don't always get theirs).. I like supporting my store and picking up things there (even if it cost more). I play Games Workshop, Sedition Wars, Infinity, MERCS, FoW, plus and the mag is nice, would support it and buy if available.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post

They ever fix this?
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17