ME33 Miniature Exchange 33 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ME33 Miniature Exchange 33

I've contacted both my sender and victim
    My painting blog: The Way of the Painter

painterboyroy (roy) your package was sent today - hope something you like is inside... ;-)

Veristicalblaze - a pre-emptive gesture of good will thanks was also sent today. thank you. - enjoy

Received and sent address details, will post out some goodies this week.
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

Wow, this surprised me! Already received my package from Chrispy! That's quick man! I quite like the Reaper Fatima mini Also got a Dark Age Skarrd.
    My painting blog: The Way of the Painter

My parcels for Kittykat23uk and In Chigh P.I. are now ready.
    I must only find time to go to post office...
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Default Me33

Nice package received from Tarreknoire last Friday. Too many for me to paint so added a few to my package to Wingz and help share the wealth.

Wingz package sent today.

regards to you all

Roy

My parcels for Kittykat23uk and In Chigh P.I. have been sent out today.
    They should arrive soon.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

Mine to Cucaio sent today.

Included:

1) ME33 for Cucaio
    2) Some nice extras for the stockpile
    3) A slightly larger scale item suitable for a prize or special giveaway.

All are marked

Quote Originally Posted by cfwheeler58 View Post
    Mine to Cucaio sent today.

Included:

1) ME33 for Cucaio
    2) Some nice extras for the stockpile
    3) A slightly larger scale item suitable for a prize or special giveaway.

All are marked
    Many thanks. I will inform you as soon as it arrives.

Cucaiothegreat, minis arrived safely, thank you so much. Will post pics soon!

Tarreknoire - minis arrived safely. Pics to follow

Default Cmon me33

Name:  CMON 33 1st received minis .JPG
Views: 156
Size:  971.7 KB

Not sure who from... no CMON reference. but received some figures... I love the both of them. thank you.. and the bases excellent.. Thank you

Hey Tarreknoire, that's my parcel to you. I forgot to add the email page so you knew who sent them! anyway, glad they arrived and that you are happy. cheers
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

Okay- so I think I've been patient enough. I contacted Wingz about 3 weeks ago with my info and I've still haven't seen anything. No messages from him, and I can't find any activity by him on the forums since last month. This is frustrating as all get out, and so I move for a ban from future ME's, as per the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
    Okay- so I think I've been patient enough. I contacted Wingz about 3 weeks ago with my info and I've still haven't seen anything. No messages from him, and I can't find any activity by him on the forums since last month. This is frustrating as all get out, and so I move for a ban from future ME's, as per the rules.
    I will contact Wingz via email and will keep you informed.
    Sometimes 'real life' get through, especially during summer and holiday time.
    Don't worry, you will get your miniatures

Quote Originally Posted by cucaiothegreat View Post
    I will contact Wingz via email and will keep you informed.
    Sometimes 'real life' get through, especially during summer and holiday time.
    Don't worry, you will get your miniatures
    I had no problem contacting Wingz to get address to send to him. No news on parcel arriving, but USA does seem to have a big black hole when it comes to the postal service there.

Some really great stuff arrived today from cfwheeler58.

A pic of my ME miniatures below:
    Name:  Foto0141.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  417.8 KB

Also, some beautiful miniatures for the ' reserve' plus a very special 'prize', that I plan to give away to someone partecipating to the next ME!
    More will be revealed when the announcement for next ME will be made, probably after this hot summer.

Many thanks for another great ME!

I too have been waiting on a parcel from WingZ. He did say would post something out to me a couple of weekends ago, but I am doubtful I will receive anything. Ah well, there are always people that look for small time gains. Remove him from any future ME's in my opinion.
    Lance Armstrong

Wow guys that is a lot of hate pointed at me. I am sorry for the delay but Ive had some real life stuff going on. Packages are in the mail. Hopefully they will get to you soon.

Painterboyroy I did get your package and will do my best to get pics up soon.
    Last edited by WingZ; 07-30-2013 at 08:45 AM. Reason: forgot roy